We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byTeagan Cartmell
Modified over 2 years ago
1. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Aastra 5000 Telephony Services Day 3 / Morning Your connection to the World
2. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Telephony Service Agenda »Introduction »The Basics »Main Features »Specific features –Embedded IVR –For Hotel and Hospital –SMDR / Ticket »Features for IP sets –Dual Homing –Voice Cyphering –Security
3. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. »IP Networking : signalling –MOVACS : Rich homogenous telephony service for all the users –SIP : ToIP providers, i-PBX & gateways –H.323 with PHM gateway on Windows 2000 : Orange eQuant certified »Computer Telephony Interface: –CSTA - Contact Center : NCP –TAPI Release 3.2 : desk applications & M7480 V3, –Front office (hostels & hospitals) –VTI XML : i2052 & TWP –VTI XML : IVR & IP Conferencing »Telephony administration through LAN/WAN : –AM7450 –CDR tickets –Aastra Management Portal »IP phones : –i7xx, i2052 (soft-phone) or SIP : DECT/IP, Wi-Fi, Smart-phones, fixed... –H323 with PHM gateway on Windows 2000 –675xi SIP sets –53XX IP sets NeXspan Communication Server Services & signalling NCS Soft-phones, CTI Fixed, DECT/IP, Wi-Fi phones Multi-site Gateways Contact centers Conferences Attendants Applications… Operators/ISP Networks Administration Billing IP
4. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. ToIP : our software A complete telephony software Enhanced telephony – –Filtering without CTI application – –Intercom / groups – –Call by name – –Multi-lines – multi-keys – –Remote positions (DISA) – –Multi tenant / multi company – –Users mobility : Log in – log out, DECT /IP mobility – –Vocal guides, Greeting messages (through a NeXspan gateway) Standard telephony – –Multi-languages – –Class of services – –Abbreviated numbers – –Emergency numbers – –Attendant services IP, H323 or SIP – –Transfer, forwarding, call back – –Conferences Customers pros – –A full telephony service set – –Few software licenses IP
5. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. NeXspan greeting features »Call routing based on Calling number called number »Greeting, answering, call routing service based on –A calendar –Messages before pick-up –Attendant console and services –Reduced service : lunch pause … IVR –Rerouting service Voice messaging, Synchronized dissuasive messages »Call management –Call filtering : boss / secretary –Pick-up group with IP, digital and analog phones Customers benefits – –Features integrated in the NeXspan software
6. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Telephony Services The Basics Your connection to the World
7. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Basic Services 1/2 »Direct selection upon arrival »Transfers (immediate, if unanswered or busy) »Automatic recall »Forwarding (immediate if unanswered or busy) »Substitution »Follow-me »Common speed numbers »Secretary/director call screening »Classification/filing »Call interception »Intercom groupings »N-way conferencing (where N = a number) »Message notification (voice mailbox) »Call by name »Caller ID by number »Caller ID by name »User to user messaging »Wireless DECT localization »DECT Handover (according to engineering rules) »Virtual desking »Urgent user
8. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Basic Services 2/2 »Network intercom (supervision in intercom mode of an external network line) »Hand-free calling »Associated and tandem telephones »Synchronized message broadcast »Telephone grouping: the supergroup feature permits bypassing this constraint. ACP Contact Center does not require this feature. »The parking feature: (where telephone A puts a caller on hold and then takes the call on telephone B connected on a different PBX) the parked call needs to be resumed on the same PBX as telephone A.
9. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Telephony Services Main Features Your connection to the World
10. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. ToIP : our software A complete telephony software Enhanced telephony – –Filtering without CTI application – –Intercom / groups – –Call by name – –Multi-lines – multi-keys – –Remote positions (DISA) – –Multi tenant / multi company – –Users mobility : Log in – log out, DECT /IP mobility – –Vocal guides, Greeting messages (through a NeXspan gateway) Standard telephony – –Multi-languages – –Class of services – –Abbreviated numbers – –Emergency numbers – –Attendant services IP, H323 or SIP – –Transfer, forwarding, call back – –Conferences Customers pros – –A full telephony service set – –Few software licenses IP
11. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Multitenant: multi-company »MultiCompany feature is designed to share or restrict some ressources –Operators, ACD –Music on hold, Announcements, … –Calendars –Abbreviated numbers !!! (50 blocs de 100 numéros) –Barring numbers !!! (50 listes de 10 numéros) –Trunks (for outgoing calls)
12. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Embedded IVR on Gateways Your connection to the World
13. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Integrated Services – IVR (1) » standard integrated interactive voice response system (IVR) with powerful features » using WAV-Files for playing Greeting messages, Music on hold and Synchron-Messages » up to 15 different parallel active IVR-trees : –max. 4 parallel accesses –max. 64 Prompts in used IVR trees –max. 3 languages –max. 7 levels » easy Management: –with graphical AMP –Local or Remote (IP or ISDN)
14. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Integrated Services – IVR »Using WAV-Files for playing Greeting messages, » Up to 15 different parallel active IVR-trees : –max. 4 parallel accesses –max. 64 Prompts in used IVR trees –max. 3 languages –max. 7 levels » Easy Management: –with graphical AMP –Local or Remote (IP or ISDN)
15. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Integrated Services – Synchr. Board (1) »Provides memory for WAV-Files: –max. 14 min. –72 Messages (24 for System announcements) –20-26 Timeslots (depends on IVR and Voic ) »For playing Greeting messages, Music on hold and System announcements –are usable for integrated IVR-System »Easy Management : –with AMP –Local or Remote (IP or ISDN)
16. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Integrated Services – IVR & Synchronous annoucement »No Additionnal board nor external server (embedded on the mother board) »Eliminating a lake in our Portfolio With the result: »Reduction of costs in Service and Maintenance »Better offer for Services
17. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Telephony Services Hotel and Hospital Features Your connection to the World
18. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Basics for Hotel and Hospital »Flexibility –Numbering plan –Multi-Languages –Internal Server with dedicated features (seen later) »Billing –Tickets for free or needing licences (enhanced tickets) »Easy to set up »Open to thrid party Applications
19. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Dedicated feaures for Hotel and Hospital »Room features –Reduced access for empty rooms –International Access for open –Multiuser available (with multiuser billing) –Phone Boxes –Announcements and Guides on sets –DID changes when patient changes * –Voic Management »Available for Small configuration: Programmed from a digital set or from an external Application through open interface IAE.
20. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Front Office Connexion »Direct connexion through IP or V24 »Using an adaptor : NHS / NEXspan Hotel Services
21. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. DND Wake Up Phone Box Night audit FONCTIONS Taxation Message Notification Check-in Check-out Voice Mail Directory Room status Hotel : Available Services
22. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Hospital features : Functional numbering of patient beds »The internal number for each room telephone can be built using a companys representative 4-digit numbering plan. –Building number(1 digit) –Floor number (1 digit) –Number of room or bed (2 digits) »Do not disturb patients at night »Patient directory always up-to-date »Personnel moving about the site This specifically concerns a portion of the medical personnel (visiting surgeons, urgent intervention...) but also general services and maintenance services. They can have, as appropriate: –For incoming calls: Forwarding capabilities, Paging (personnel locating) features. –For outgoing calls: The substitution feature which permits using the features of their own directory number and telephone at any telephone throughout the entire hospital.
23. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Hospital features : Voice guide designed for patients & Directory number management »Patients are not used to the special systems and procedures of the hotel world. NeXspan serves them by means of simple, spoken announcements: –When they should dial their secret code, –When their pre-payment account is below a specified minimum level, –When their pre-payment account is exhausted. »While the management of the directory number for hospital personnel is that of a normal business, giving directory numbers to patients is more difficult. NeXspan offers this capability while respecting the following imperatives: –Maintain the same telephone number for the patient even if they end up changing beds or changing departments (the patient is identified by a code), –The ability to always access the telephones in a room by an internal number independent of the possible movements of the patient directory numbers, –Temporarily freezing the directory number of a patient leaving the hospital before reusing it for another patient.
24. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Hôtel - Configuration avec serveur externe Check-in / Check-out Réveil Room status Ne pas déranger Centre de message Postes cabine Ne pas déranger Crédit de taxe Commandes IAE Tickets de taxe NeXspan Système gestion IAE: Interface pour applications externes Système de gestion informatique (Front Office) Gestion de laccueil clientèle Buffer
25. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Hôtel - Check-in / Check-out »Ouverture automatique dune ligne extérieure à lenregistrement du client »Attribution dun boîte vocale »Enregistrement automatique du client et de sa fiche dans lannuaire interne du PBX (interactif avec celui du serveur) »Programmation des réveils et «ne pas déranger» »Edition dune facture globale ou détaillée »Fermeture automatique de la ligne au départ du client
26. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Telephony Services SMDR / Tickets Your connection to the World
27. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. SMDR / Tickets »For each call, A5000 is able to generate a ticket with: –Calling party / Called Party number –Communication / conversation duration –Amount of taxes (if available from PSTN carrier) –Transit Sites (in a multisite configuration) –Transit and/or used trunks –Set-up and/or released call cause for a call »Tickets are available on centralising site and/or directly to SMDR / traffic analyser: –V24 or LLP aver D/B channel –IP interfaces (IP embedded port on AXS AXL and AXD CPUs),
28. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. SMDR / Tickets »Tickets are available on V24 or IP interfaces (IP embedded port on AXS AXL and AXD CPUs) for calls –internal / external calls –incomming / outgoing calls –Emission criteria in order to filter tickets »Various tickets are possible –112 bytes: V0 format –128 bytes: V1 format –210 bytes: V2 format (Calling partys number) for traffic analysis –246 bytes: V3 format
29. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Services for IP/SIP sets Dual Homing Voice Ciphering Signalling Encryption Your connection to the World
30. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. »Dual homing R5.1 –Specific characteristic attached to any IP subscription (back-up PBX specified). –Data associated to that subscription is automatically replicated and periodically updated (once a day). –All IP terminal are eligible : must be able to manage 2 IP registrar addresses. –When the communication between the 2 sites is down (PBX or IP links), the subscription in the back-up PBX is activated and the terminal registration (with the same subscription number) on this back-up PBX is accepted. –No IP license necessary on the back-up PBX but only a dual homing license required on the main PBX. –Dual homing R4.2 (with 2 subscriber numbers + STT) still offered ( not for Office IP ). Aastra 5000 : R5.1B release Replication WAN CS Gateway 1 -Transfer of subscriptions information 2 -Activation of back-up subscriptions 3 - Register on back-up site accepted R5.1B
31. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Aastra 5000 : R5.1B release »Call sustaining –Failure / restart of PBX or network problems –Both parties on same PBX –A must be Office or 5xi phone –B must be Office or 5xi phone –Two parties on different PBX –A must be Office or 5xi phone –B can be any type (including trunk) except H.323 or ISDN terminals PBXAB AB AB or
32. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. VoIP Ciphering on i7XX 5.1A »Ciphering voice traffic –Of VoIP –For IP links between two IP points »Impact –No impact for users –Display on i7xx –Quality and bandwith unchanged »Ciphering mechanism –SRTP standard Protocol (AES 128 bits) »Mandatory Licence –site based Customers benefits Confidentiality of information PT2 i7xx TDM
33. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Security Roadmap Aastra SIP 675xi Q3 2008Q R5.1B 53X0- IP R5.2 i7xx Q Signal Encryption Voice encryption since R X phone +PC Voice and Signal Encryption 802.1X phone +PC Voice and Signal Encryption MD5 Authentication
34. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Aastra 5000 – Authentication »802.1X –Certification by the infrastructures data –Authorise the IP set to communicate on the LAN »MD5 Authentication (standard) –SIP trunk Authentication –Authentication of the set by the call server User password does not pass directly through the network PASSWORD Code MD5
35. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. »http://www.erasme.org/Methodes-d-authentification-MD5-ethttp://www.erasme.org/Methodes-d-authentification-MD5-et »http://www.journaldunet.com/solutions/0611/ qr- radius.shtml
36. © 2008 Aastra Communications, Ltd. Aastra 5000 – Pricing Locks »Only 1 key code to enter –Contains all the customer licenses –Related to the type of platform (AXS/AXL/AXD/ Aastra 5000 Server ) »Licenses 1 by 1 (IP, CSTA, mevo, PO, i2052, i2070, annuaire…) –Model by segment –Independent of the number of licences already acquired
© Aastra MX-ONE 5.0 Communication Server Pre-Sales Presentation (for existing Partners)
1 © 2007 Avaya Inc. All rights reserved. Understanding SIPs Role in Intelligent Communications Tom Doria Director – Avaya P2P Technical Business Development.
Copyright © Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG All rights reserved. Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee.
1 © 2007 Avaya Inc. All rights reserved. Avaya IP Office Delivering Intelligent Communications to Small Businesses.
All rights reserved © 2007, Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch Unified Communications Release Product Presentation My Instant Communicator Enterprise Solutions.
NEC DSX. Custom Solutions and Features Tailored Towards Business and Residential Applications! DSX Business & Residential Solutions.
© Aastra Aastra MX-ONE Telephony System Sales Presentation.
CTI PBX Voice Over IP Telephone equipment Networking IP telephony that increases your company's productivity and efficiency.
Chapter 12: Telecommunications Systems. 2 Objectives Identify the basic elements of a telephone system, and discuss the limitations of telephone signals.
Click anywhere on the slide to continue Click here to continue.
Chapter 12 Voice and Data Delivery Networks. 2 Introduction Students used to go into either data communications or voice communications. Today, the two.
OpenScape Business A unified business solution for small and mid-size companies Oct
CHTP REVIEW. HFTP Todays Session Structure Four-Hour Review Designed for Exam Review Sectioned Same as Exam Breaks when needed.
Copyright© 2005, Objectworld Communications Corp. All rights reserved. Page 1 Intelligent Unified Communications End User Training CAO v3.2 04/05.
CTT Corp. Derechos reservados CHANNEL READINESS PROGRAM FOR CISCO PARTNERS Selling Cisco SMB Solutions Advanced Security Selling SMB Solutions.
AVAYA CONFIDENTIAL Provided under a Non Disclosure Agreement Avaya Aura ® Architecture and Roadmap Conrad Uniacke Senior Product Manager November 14, 2012.
By TriVium Systems Maximizes the return on your telecom equipment investment 1.
© 2007 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice Technology for better business outcomes.
1 A Tutorial on Web Security for E-Commerce. 2 Web Concepts for E-Commerce Client/Server Applications Communication Channels TCP/IP.
Table of Contents p.1…. Hosted PBX – Diagram p.2- Description p.3 - User experience p.4 - User experience p.5 - Feature set p.6 …. Virtual PBX (part.
Partner Release Note Vision 80/20 for
Copyright 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc6 - 1 Business Data Communications and Networking 11th Edition Jerry Fitzgerald and Alan Dennis John Wiley & Sons,
Woods et al., Professional Front Office Management © 2007 Pearson Education, Upper Saddle River, NJ All Rights Reserved. 1 Management of Data-Generating.
Carleton University 1 February 25th, 2014 Voice over IP Presenter: Tony Hutchinson System Engineering Manager.
Version 4.1 CCNA Discovery 2– Chapter 7. Contents 7.1: ISP Services : TCP / IP Protocols 7.2: 7.3: DNS 7.3: 7.4: Application Layer Protocols 7.4.
The ESC-QuickBooks Integration For Use with ESC Version 12.
© 2008 FedEx. All rights reserved. FedEx Ship Manager ® at fedex.com Shipping Administration Presentation for administrators.
7.1 © 2007 by Prentice Hall 7 Chapter Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology.
1 Hosted Voice Product Training Business Group Administrator.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.