Presentation on theme: "Biggest residential estate in Kerala, spread over 26 acres. Designed by Hafeez Contractor Luxurious, still affordable, apt starts from 37.50 lakhs onwards."— Presentation transcript:
Biggest residential estate in Kerala, spread over 26 acres. Designed by Hafeez Contractor Luxurious, still affordable, apt starts from 37.50 lakhs onwards. Separate commercial tower. Health Care Centre & Pre school Multi level covered car parking. 8 acres of landscaped garden. The only property appreciated so much in the area. Work in full swing. To be delivered in 2012.
Kakkanad is developing as a Satellite hub of Kerala Bang on Seaport airport road Close to collectorate, SEZ, Info park, Smart City and upcoming IT park at Kalamassery Direct access to airport.
Site lay out – Ground Level 20 residential blocks and a commercial tower 3 level parking, ground plus 23 floors 2BHK, 2BHK+Study, 3BHK, 3BHK+Store+Utility and Duplex 36 m wide entry 12.5 m wide internal roads Separate entrance/exit and parking for residents and others Natural water body extended in the property KSEB sub station, Health care center, pre school, jogging track
Specifications Living, Dining, Lobby& Passage Flooring Vitrified Tiles Walls Acrylic Emulsion Ceiling Oil bound Distemper Bed rooms Flooring Imported laminated wooden flooring Walls Acrylic Emulsion Ceiling Oil bound Distemper Kitchen Flooring Antiskid Ceramic tiles, Counters in Marble/Granite Walls Combination of ceramic tiles, (up to 2' 0" above counter)& Oil bound distemper Ceiling Oil bound Distemper Toilets Flooring Antiskid Ceramic Tiles Walls Combination of ceramic tiles, Oil bound distemper and mirror Ceiling Oil bound Distemper Balcony Flooring Terrazzo tiles/Ceramic tiles Walls Paint as per external finish Doors & Windows Internal doors polished/painted frames made of hardwood & painted flush shutters/molded skin doors. Entrance door-Teak veneered & polished shutter / molded skin door. External glazing are powder coated aluminum. Servants room Flooring Grey mosaic cast in situ/ tiles Walls Oil bound Distemper Ceiling Oil bound Distemper Servants toilets Flooring Ceramic tiles Walls Combination of ceramic tiles, Oil bound distemper and mirror Ceiling Oil bound Distemper Kitchen fittings Stainless steel double bowl, single drain board kitchen sink, Sink Mixer Toilet fittings Single lever CP fittings, White Chinaware, Glass shower partition only in master bath, towel rail/ ring (No bath tubs). In servants toilet conventional C.P fittings/ white chinaware, Indian W.C (CP fitting & chinaware fitting of group-A2) Basic model without frills Electrical fittings Modular type switches & sockets, copper wiring (fittings like fans, light fixtures, geysers, appliances…etc not provided). Security System Proximity card access control; CC TV for podium parking and entrance lobby at GF. Boom barriers at entry /exit of the complex and at entry/exit of the podia
Pricing Matrix Basic Sale PriceRs. 3200/sqft PLC for club facing units in A, B, C, E & F blocksRs. 100/sqft FRCRs. 10/sqft/floor from 2 nd floor onwards Car Park (2 car parks mandatory for 3BHK+S+U and Duplex)Rs. 275000 each Booking amount Rs. 3.00 L, Rs. 4.00 L, Rs. 5.00 L for 2BHK, 3BHK and 3BHK+Store+Utility respectively Construction linked Installment Payment Plan spread over 21 months (Pay as per the work progress) 6.25% discount on Down Payment, 10% discount on Early Payment Project approved by all leading Banks like HDFC, ICICI, LICHFL, SBI, SBT, PNB, IB, DHFL, SBNP, DPB etc. Statutory Deposits & Incidentals (At the time of possession) IBMSRs. 50/sqft Water & ElectricityRs. 100000 ClubRs. 77000 Building taxRs. 13/sqft Construction Workers Welfare Fund1% of construction cost Service Tax, Stamp Duty & RegistrationAs applicable Details of our Bank Account for Funds Transfer Payments in favour ofDLF Southern Towns Pvt. Ltd. ICICI BANK A/C No. 001005009210Swift code : ICICINBB010 RTGS (IFSC) code : ICIC0000010 Bank Address: ICICI BANK LTD., KOCHI BRANCH; EMGEE SQUARE; PADMA JN; M.G.ROAD; EKM KOCHI-35
Block A, B, C, D, E, F, G, K, L, M, N, P & QBlock H & JAmount* Installment Plan On Appl. for Booking 3.0-5.0 Lakhs Within 2 months (Less Booking Amount) 20.00 % Within 4 months 12.50 % Within 6 months 12.50 % Within 9 month Within 9 months; subject to completion of 1st lvl podium slab 12.50 % Within 12 months; subject to completion of 10th floor slab Within 12 months; subject to completion of Ground floor slab 12.50 % Within 15 months; subject to completion of 16th floor slab Within 15 months; subject to completion of 4th floor slab 12.50 % Within 18 months; subject to completion of final floor slab 12.50 % On receipt of O.C 5.00 % Total 100.00 % Down Payment Plan On Appl. for Booking 3.0-5.0 Lakhs Within 30days (Less Booking Amount) Within 2 months (Less Booking Amount)87.0 % On receipt of O.C 5.0 % Total 92.0 %** *Service Tax additional with all installments **Down Payment Rebate 8.0% Payment Schedules