Presentation on theme: "Six Question – Online Survey (Part 2) June/July 2011 Rainbow Access Initiative, Inc. Promoted by GayAlbanyOnline.com For more information on RAI, Inc."— Presentation transcript:
Six Question – Online Survey (Part 2) June/July 2011 Rainbow Access Initiative, Inc. Promoted by GayAlbanyOnline.com For more information on RAI, Inc. visit (blog) Capital District LGBT Medical Clinic Development
1. Would you use a health clinic that provides services to the LGBT Community? 37 Responses 28 – Yes 8 – Maybe 1 – No
2. Where would an ideal location be for such a clinic? Other Suggestions: centrally located on a bus line easy access to major highways somewhere with plenty of parking safe area
3. What type of services should this type of clinic provide? Open-ended Responses General/Primary Care -23 Mental Health -15 OB/GYN -14 Transgender Care -9 (Endo/Transition Services) STD/HIV -15 (Testing & Treatment) Family Care -4 Reproductive Health -3 Pediatric Care -2 Support groups -3 Continued… Holistic/Alternative -2 Nutritionist -2 Drug/Alcohol Tx -2 Smoking Cessation -2 Dental -2 Case Management -1 Eye Care -1 Cancer Screenings -1 Labs -1
4. If you currently have a primary care provider would you leave that primary care provide to get primary medical care at an LGBT-specific health clinic?
5. If I were to name an LGBT Medical Clinic...I would name it? (ie; The Capital Region Pride Medical Center) Open-ended Responses Unified Medical Services Name it after Joe Norton or Ernie Raye Something without Pride in title Capital Region LGBT Medical Center Pride Health Capital District rather than Capital Region Capital Health Services for LGBT Community Rainbow Pride or Rainbow Family Health Center Capital Pride Medical Center Pride Medical Practice Historical reference with Medical Center at the end Rainbow Health Care Family & Friends Medical Care
17 Survey responders provided their Name & Contact Information Contact: for more information 6. Please include your contact information if you would like to be listed on a patient waiting list...