We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMeaghan Shackford
Modified over 4 years ago
Money Matters First Grade Math
1. What coin is worth $0.01? 1.Penny 2.Nickel 3.Dime
2. What coin is worth $0.05? 1.Penny 2.Nickel 3.Dime
3. What coin is worth $0.10? 1.Nickel 2.Dime 3.Quarter
4. What coin is worth $0.25? 1.Nickel 2.Dime 3.Quarter
5. How much money is a dime and a nickel? 1.$0.05 2.$0.10 3.$0.15
6. How much money is 2 dimes and a nickel? 1.$0.10 2.$0.25 3.$0.30
7. How much money is 1 quarter and 1 nickel? 1.$0.30 2.$0.35 3.$0.40
8. How much money is 2 quarters? 1.$0.25 2.$0.50 3.$0.75
3. Side = x + 5 P = 3(side) P = 3(x + 5) P = 3x Side = 2x – 1 P = 4(side) P = 4(2x – 1) P = 8x – 4 5. Side = 2x + 3 P = 5(side) P = 5(2x + 3) P.
Instructions for using this template. Remember this is Jeopardy, so where I have written Answer this is the prompt the students will see, and where I have.
That Makes Cents to Me Madden/Bitka 2006 From Jack Hartmanns Math in Motion CD.
Maureen Curran and Mary Lou Aalbers Hazelwood School District Teacher Tips Activity #1.
WHAT DO THEY ALL MEAN?. Median Is the number that is in the middle of a set of numbers. (If two numbers make up the middle of a set of numbers then the.
Adding & Subtracting with Money Pluses of Money Denominations of money + Dollars and cents + Change: Quarter, Dime, Nickel & Penny + Paper $: Dollars,
Counting Money. How to Count Money 1. Know the value of each coin. 2. Sort your coins from greatest to least. 3. Start counting with the coin of greatest.
Math Lesson: Money Math Lesson: Money Peggy Beauchamp CS 255 Final Project Beauchamp Link Page Beauchamp Link Page.
Money Math Review.
The Money Song From Dr. Jean’s CD - Is Everybody Happy?
Counting Money By Lauren Dodson. Learning Objectives After this lesson you will be able to identify a penny, a nickel, and a dime correctly. After this.
First Grade Lesson Identifying and Counting Coins Heather Richard First Grade Lesson Identifying and Counting Coins Heather Richard.
Matching and comparing coins and bills
Counting Coins Using Touch Points
Comparison of X-ray diffraction patterns of La 2 CuO 4+ from different crystals at room temperature Pia Jensen.
Let’s Count Money! 3rd Grade Math By: Jennifer Carr.
Measurement Measuring coins and money symbols SOL 2.11
Bell Schedules Club Time is available from 8:05-8:20 1 st 8:20 – 9:15 2 nd 9:20 – 10:10 3 rd 10:15 – 11:05 4 th 11:10 – 12:50 A(11:10)
Click Here! Your knowledge of coins Paper and a pencil Pretend coins (penny, nickel, dime, and quarters) Be able to click on the green square.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.