Presentation on theme: "Dino Zamparelli Dino Zamparelli is one of the sports most exciting up-and-coming racing stars. At 20 years old and with 2 junior championships already."— Presentation transcript:
2Dino ZamparelliDino Zamparelli is one of the sports most exciting up-and-coming racing stars. At 20 years old and with 2 junior championships already under his belt, he has been signed by F1 team Marussia for their young driver development programme with the aim to reach Formula will see Dino compete with Marussia in the GP3 Series. GP3 is only two steps below F1:Age: Place of Birth: BristolNationality: Spoken Languages:British/Italian English, French, Italian, SpanishHobbies and Interests: Ambition:Golf, karting, football Become F1 World Championtennis, skiing and fitness
3Bristol SportGP3 driver Dino Zamparelli is the latest addition to Bristol Sport Ltd, the company that control Bristol City FC and Bristol Rugby.With a clear aim to invest in emerging and future professional sports in the city as means to increase participation and engagement from communities across the area.Five key principles underpin Bristol Sport:Community engagementAcademy and youth developmentPlayer recruitment and talent identificationFinancial prudence and controlModern facilities
4A Proven Champion…A Future F1 Star 2012 (aged 19)Formula 2 Championship – 8thTop British rookie with 2 podiums overall2011 (aged 18)Formula Renault UK BARC - ChampionSelected as a finalist for the McLaren Autosport BRDC Young Driver of the Year Award2009 (aged 16)Formula Renault UK BARC Championship – 3rd OverallAwarded the Peter Collins’ Memorial Challenge Trophy as Best Newcomer to Racing2008 (aged 15)Ginetta Junior - ChampionInvited to become a ‘Rising Star’ at the British Racing Drivers’ Club (BRDC)
52013 – GP3 GP3 - The Proving Ground: 2013 will see Dino step up to the GP3 Championship with Marussia Manor Racing. GP3 plays the support to the Formula 1 in front of hundreds of thousands of spectators at Formula One Grand Prix eventsPlayed out in front of the global media and a massive international television audience, the 2013 GP3 season will take place over 8 rounds across some of Europe’s finest race circuitsThe championship benefits from a superb live television package with all races shown live on the Sky Sports F1 channel as well as being streamed online, and repeating the shows on such channels as Sky Sports and ESPN.
6The Remaining Steps… 2013: GP3 Championship 2014: GP2 Championship In 2013 Dino will be racing in the GP3 Series as part of the F1 team Marussia Manor Racing team. GP3 is part of the F1 family, just two steps from Formula 1.2013: GP3 Championship2014: GP2 Championship2015: Formula 1
7Sponsorship Opportunities By investing in Dino, not only will you benefit from the opportunities of the racing programme in GP3/F1 with Marussia, but your business will also be connected with Bristol Sport and its sporting fraternity.With Formula 1 being only 2 steps away for Dino, there is no better time to get involved and be a part of his exciting future in Formula 1.VIP Formula 1 HospitalityDirect Business to BusinessBrand ExposureMedia ExposurePersonal AppearancesCorporate EntertainmentGP3/F1 Show Car
81. VIP Formula 1 Hospitality Being a partner with Dino Zamparelli enables you to host your clients in a ‘money can’t buy’ manner. It provides a unique way to build and reinforce business relationships.The F1 Paddock club enables guests to watch and support Dino from the circuit’s premier spot, whilst wining and dining with stunning viewsThe opportunity to take part in exclusive pit walks and feel the passion at the very heart of the Grand PrixDino will be on hand before or after his GP3 racing programme to meet and greet guests and guide them through the racing throughout the day whilst relaxing in the stunning Paddock Club location.
92. Business to Business B2B: We can assist you in growing your business contacts around the world. You will able to connect with our client base and benefit from contact with new clients, customers, suppliers and our network of like-minded business people.You will make many excellent business contacts at the races in a relaxed stress free environment.Meet and connect with other business leaders through a shared passion for MotorsportThe opportunity to build your profile through the Dino Zamparelli communications tools including the website, e-newsletter and database.
103. Brand Exposure 2012 GP3 TV Stats: 10,000 hours of screen time in 170 territories by 18 broadcasters.Monitored broadcast figures show a TV global viewership of over 1 million people per event.Attendances average 100,000 per race, while over 500 of the world’s most influential motoring journalists are present at each race.In the UK, in 2013 the GP3 Series will be shown live Sky Sports HD Formula 1 channel.
114. Media Exposure Statistics of the 2012 GP3 Website: 431,999 visits came from 181 countries.199,391 absolute unique visitors.1,601, 096 page views.Benefit from the growing media attention that Dino is attracting, locally, nationally and globallyMore than 23,000 followers on TwitterOver one million views on YouTubeOver 60,000 ‘likes’ on Facebook
125. Personal AppearancesAs an essential and inclusive element of the Sponsorship Agreement, Dino will make himself freely available away from the garage area to engage and socialise with, meet and greet the Sponsor, their guests and representatives.Dino's journey through Motorsport and his determination to not give up, provides an inspiring story. With his personality and charisma added with an eye catching presentation, using Dino as a guest speaker can be a great way to motivate, inspire, educate and entertain your guests.Using Dino's profile as a guest speaker or after dinner events can help to boost relationships with clients and staff.
136. Corporate Entertainment The opportunity to offer your clients or staff a truly memorable day out at a top British circuit alongside one of the country’s hottest young shots, Dino Zamparelli.A track day with Dino can be tailored from a single driver receiving focused one-to-one tuition with Dino to a group of 30 having a fantastic day out.Your guests will enjoy one of the most sensational days of their lives and will leave the track with memories that last forever.Corporate simulator can also be available for hire for your guests to enjoy
147.GP3/F1 Show Car Your Business Here: You will have the opportunity to use Dino’s Marussia GP3 car as a show car with your business branding.You will also have the opportunity to use Marussia’s F1 car.This is a great way to showcase your business brand/name at events and bringing customers/clients close to a real life racing car and at the same time, bringing them closer to your business.Your Business Here:
15In SummaryThe Dino Zamparelli sponsorship proposal has been designed to provide an innovative, cost-effective and powerful way of enhancing your marketing strategy and promoting your businessThe proposal also provides a superb platform for offering customers, suppliers, staff and trade media a truly memorable day at some of Europe’s most spectacular events.What is on offer is so much more than a traditional sponsorship opportunity. This is a business development programme with the capability to deliver a measurable, sustainable return on your investment.
16Sponsorship Agreement We are looking for sponsors to partner Dino on his final few steps to Formula 1.With Dino being only 2 steps from sitting in an F1 car; there is no better time to get in early and be a part of this exciting young drivers’ career.We would like to invite you to discuss your thoughts on the sponsorship proposal and would love the opportunity to tailor a package that suits your marketing and budgeting requirements.