Presentation on theme: "Co2 Research. 1. How does the CO² cartridge make the dragster move? The cartridge is punctured which then allows the CO 2 to escape thus pushing the dragster."— Presentation transcript:
1. How does the CO² cartridge make the dragster move? The cartridge is punctured which then allows the CO 2 to escape thus pushing the dragster.
2. How does the weight of a dragster affect its speed? The less it weights means less weight the CO 2 has to move which allows for faster travel.
3. What is drag, and how does it affect the speed of the CO² model dragster? Drag is when uneven or turbulent air movement, this can slow down the CO 2 Dragster.
4. What does aerodynamic mean? Aerodynamics means the effect airflow has on an object. Or how easily air flows around an object
5. How could you reduce the amount of drag on your model?
6. How will the force of friction affect your model? Friction will slow down your model.
7.What could you do to reduce the amount of friction on your model?
8. The three main considerations for a well- designed CO² dragster are: Weight, Aerodynamics, Friction