Eat Breakfast More Sleep Good Hygiene Drug free How do we P ractice Healthy Habits?
P ractice being a good role model Set an example for younger students Responsibility, Respect, Trustworthiness, Caring, Fairness, and Integrity. Report bullying if you see it. Go green and recycle! Talk to your parents about what youve learned today.
Strive to be an MVP M ove and stay active V alue healthy eating P ractice healthy habits
How do we do that? Choose to eat healthy every day. Choose to be active every day. Ask your parents for more GO foods. Take the stairs instead of an escalator. Limit TV or video games. Drink more water. Go to bed early. Set goals for yourself.
Small steps… Can help you make the HEALTHY CHOICE the EASY CHOICE!
1. Which foods should you eat the least amount of? A.GO Foods B.SLOW Foods C.WHOA Foods D.NO Foods
2. Which drink is the healthiest (GO) drink? A.Sports Drink B.Water C.Milk Shake D.Juice-Flavored Drink
3. Playing video games is an example of what? A.Moderate Physical Activity B.Sedentary Physical Activity C.Vigorous Physical Activity D.Intense Physical Activity
4. The P in MVP means that you try to: A.Play sports all the time B.Pack a healthy lunch C.Practice healthy habits D.Plan to get enough sleep
5. Being healthy can help you: A.Get better grades B.Have more energy C.Feel more awake at schools D.All of the above
6. A negative consequence of not being healthy is disease and illness: A.True B.False
7. What is not an example of a healthy goal? A.Drink more GO drinks B.Be more vigorously active C.Eat more WHOA foods D.Get enough sleep
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.