Presentation on theme: "This presentation contains representations and deliberations that represent opinions made on the basis of information available in the Public Domain and."— Presentation transcript:
Not to be copied or reproduced in part or whole, nor to be presented without the express permission of ABPAC-Australian Business and Peoples Alliance Council Inc.
On Saturday 15 March 2008 the State Government of Queensland held Local Government Elections and Amalgamated Councils/Shires.
On 21 December 2007, the AEC published the results from Plebiscites held in 85 Shires/Councils, showing an Average of 77.14% of Voters Voted NO to Council Amalgamations! Prior to this …
The Plebiscites held by the AEC were authorised by the Prime Minister and gave a clear statement of The Will Of The People … NO NO to Council Amalgamations!
Premier Anna Bligh said, … and they DID !! WHAT gave Premier Bligh the RIGHT to ignore The Will Of The People … And throw Democracy OUT ? I Dont Care What the People Say, We are going to AMALGAMATE Anyway!
Queensland DEMOCRACY How Was STOLEN By The STATE GOVERNMENT
In the beginning … Some wise men set out a charter for a New Community QUEENSLAND They figured it needed a few essential elements A Representative Government Elected by the People
An Upper House to keep the Government Accountable A Governor representing The Crown, overseeing to the interests of the People A Judiciary representing The Crown, following the Rights of Common Law A Constitution to guide Our Governance A Representative Government Elected by the People
This is Indeed a Formidable Structure SAFEGUARDING OUR DEMOCRACY So, What Happened ?
The Upper House went in 1922. Democratic Process? Some say NO.
Government under the House of Representatives went along quite well for 70 Years – with the 80s experiencing good times. Queensland Health and Education were among the best in Australia and there was exceptional growth until THIS came along … Premier Director-General WAYNE GOSS KEVIN RUDD Enacted during the terms of Office of
What did and Want to achieve with this Legislation? GOSSPremier Director-GeneralRUDD Lets Have a Look…
REPRINTREPRINT First, let us consider what the term actually represents. It does not mean an exact reproduction of a Law or an Act. It allows for changes to be made and included in such a reproduction. It does not matter that such changes may alter the meaning or interpretation of a Law or an Act. As such, REPRINT would be better understood if it were shown as follows : vised
Lets see how this is manifested in the Legislation. Starting at Page 7 of the REPRINTS ACT 1992 Part 3 Amendments must be included in reprints Amendments If the law has been amended by – (a) the omission of provisions, or (b) the insertion of provisions (whether or not in substitution for omitted provisions) Page 7 Part 3
Amendments must be included in reprints a reprint of the law must – (c) show the law as amended by all amendments that commenced on or before the day specified in the reprint as the reprint date; and (d) incorporate all necessary consequential amendments, whether of punctuation, numbering or another kind. Page 8 Part 3
(4) A reprint purporting to have been authorised by the Parliamentary Counsel is taken to have been authorised by the Parliamentary Counsel unless the contrary is established. (c) the text of the law as at the reprint date is, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, taken to be shown correctly in the reprint; and Page 35 Authorisation of reprints Authorisation of reprints Part 6 (d) A court or person acting judicially must take judicial notice of the document or matter purporting to be such a reprint Effect of reprints Effect of reprints Part 7
(1) The law may be amended or referred to as set out in this section. (2) If a reprint of the law has been produced and no amendments of the law have commenced on or after the reprint date specified on the latest reprint, Page 36 49 Amendment of and reference to reprinted law etc. the law may be amended or referred to having regard to the text of the law as shown in the latest reprint. the law may be amended or referred to having regard to the text of the law as shown in the latest reprint. the law may be amended or referred to having regard to the text of the law as shown in the latest reprint.
(3) If a reprint of the law has been produced and amendments of the law have commenced on or after the reprint date specified on the latest reprint, Page 36 49 Authorisation of and reference to reprinted law etc. (a) as shown in the latest reprint (b) As the text would be required to be shown in a subsequent reprint because of Part 3 (Amendments must be included in reprints) the law may be amended or referred to having regard to the text of the law – the law may be amended or referred to having regard to the text of the law - (a) as shown in the latest reprint (b) As the text would be required to be shown in a subsequent reprint because of Part 3 (Amendments must be included in reprints)
Behold an Act which allows for a LAW to be AMENDED, by the omission or insertion of provisions, or by the changing of words to change the meaning, the interpretation and/or the EFFECT of that LAW through the covert process of REPRINTING! Reprints Act 1992 IS IT LEGAL ??
Reprints Act 1992 IS IT LEGAL ??HOW WAS IT USED ? It was used to effect changes in legislation retrospectively – The process was simple and effective … to remove safeguards in the legislation, such as : Referenda, Separation of Powers and being subject to the Australian Constitution BUT was it legal ?
Using the Reprint Act 1992, the State Government AMENDED past Legislation. The changes targeted Legislation that prevented the State Government from taking Total Control over the State of Queensland... and that Legislation was then duly processed through the system … UNDER THE RADAR (without detection). (without detection).
All Legislation that required a REFERENDUM to approve a proposed change, The G G G GOVERNOR was positioned so that he/she was no longer a Representative of the Crown (being the Crown of England) was removed. but a Representative of the Crown redefined as the Chief Executive of the Corporation (Lands Act). In a series of unnoticed moves,
The process of manipulating Legislation was done simply by REPRINTING the Legislation, and to establish the Acts and Laws to establish the Acts and Laws necessary to give the State Government the required powerbase necessary to give the State Government the required powerbase where necessary, having it rubber-stamped by the Governor. The mechanism is represented by this simple graphic :
In order to achieve the required result in todays Legislation It is necessary to see what Legislation preceded it and currently affects it … and how these constraints can be removed
Once these are identified, the appropriate changes are included in REPRINTS of the subject Legislation REPRINTS which can change the meaning and intent of the Legislation … … from OUTSET !
The Amended Legislation now allows for New Acts and Laws to be passed, that would have been prohibited under the Legislation as originally structured. REPRINTS CHANGES Resulting in Legislation with UNBRIDLED POWER HERE !
REPRINTS CHANGES DRACONIAN RULE This Mechanism was used from 1992 until the Present Day to take Total Control and establish
The REPRINTS ACT 1992 was put into effect by an ALP State Government under Premier Wayne Goss. This would appear to have been a preparatory action … laying the foundation on which future ALP State Governments could build their strategy to usurp Total Control over the People of Queensland … and deprive them of Their DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS !!
Its application reached peak exploitation under the ALP Premier Peter Beattie then enjoyed steady use by ALP Premier Anna Bligh – his replacement. It must be noted that the NP Premier Rob Borbidge also used it … but not to the same extent, or impact. Whether this was due to his holding office for only one term, is uncertain.
What was achieved through the use of REPRINTS and … MANIPULATION of LEGISLATION ?
The remaining safeguards to OUR DEMOCRACY were REMOVED
(also amended in 1992) The Lands Act Created the and having all the privileges and immunities of the Crown Brigalow Corporation representing the Crown
9 years later … The Constitution of Queensland 2001 redefined References to the Queen The SOVEREIGN as being References to
Brigalow Corporation The Has maintained its status to this day. It still represents The Crown and still has all the privileges and immunities of The Crown. immunities of The Crown.
Brigalow Corporation The Chief ExecutivePREMIER but … The Land Act declares : 506B(3) So … Who is the Chief Executive ? The Chief Executive constitutes the BRIGALOW CORPORATION
The PREMIER Not much imagination is needed to visualise how this impacts on the entities that are representative of the Crown : The GOVERNOR, The JUDICIARY. and This gives Total Control and creates a TOTALITARIAN STATE No Separation of Powers Governor Judiciary Constitution ALL Under Government Control
! ! The PREMIER Perhaps this explains why Premier Peter Beattie said I AM AM UNACCOUNTABLE and why Premier Anna Bligh ignored the Peoples Will, WE ARE DOING IT ANYWAY !WE ARE DOING IT ANYWAY ! as demonstrated in the Plebiscites on Council Amalgamations, as demonstrated in the Plebiscites on Council Amalgamations, and said,
The PREMIER Or why Premier Anna Bligh YOU WILL GET FLUORIDATION, dictates to the People of Queensland, saying WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT !! YOU WILL DRINK RECYCLED SEWAGE …
Legislation has now been passed, Legislation has now been passed, The PREMIER On top of that, to allow : TRIAL WITHOUT A JURY TRIAL WITHOUT A JURY LEGALISED PHONE TAPPING LEGALISED PHONE TAPPING Tried to complain ? Notice how the MEDIA … is suppressed ?
Test Your Memory : How many of these Social Characteristics apply in the State of Queensland today ? 1. TOTAL POWER Placed with ONE ENTITY 3. PEOPLE have NO DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS 2. The STATE RULES Over Everything 4. The STATE has POWER OVER the JUDICIARY 5. The STATE Changes LAWS to Suit Itself 6. TRIAL WITHOUT a JURY 7. Communication Scrutinised – PHONES TAPPED 8. CONTROL over the MEDIA
There were Two other Societies of the 20 th Century That featured these very same characteristics … and more. They were : NAZI GERMANY and COMMUNIST RUSSIA
Under their respective Leaders : Adolph Hitler Josef Stalin and These were characterised by : Regimes of Suppression and Terror were established
2. The STATE RULES Over Everything 1. TOTAL POWER Placed with ONE ENTITY 3. PEOPLE have NO DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS 4. The STATE has POWER OVER the JUDICIARY 5. The STATE Changes LAWS to Suit Itself 6. TRIAL WITHOUT a JURY 9. Political Opponents and Dissidents … DISAPPEAR 7. Communication Scrutinised – PHONES TAPPED 8. CONTROL over the MEDIA And … How Many of these Characteristics did you say apply in Queensland today ?
9. Political Opponents and Dissidents … DISAPPEAR Obviously, it would appear that Our State Government has turned Queensland into a TOTALITARIAN STATE. Queensland into a TOTALITARIAN STATE. If you think there is redemption because one characteristic has not been confirmed, consider the following …
In addition to Manipulating Legislation, the ALP State Government has a habit of passing Legislation and letting it sit in the wings waiting for the right moment to A good example of this, is the AUSTRALIAN Crime Commission (Queensland) Act 2003 LetItLoose.
This Legislation is currently IN FORCE To check – go to Qld Gov website But … It Hasnt Commenced Yet ! Its been in force since 2003
WHY ? What does it hide ? This Act was assented to on 6 November 2003 and is Yet To Commence What does it hide ?
Lets have a look at PART 1 – Section 3 The important content to note is : The ACC Head can invoke THIS LAW and HAVE YOU CHARGED … WITHOUT PROOF !
ExaminationHearing Then You can look forward to YourTrial due Process of Justice … OR CAN YOU ? There will be NO TRIAL … NO HEARING … Just an EXAMINATION !
ExaminationYour These are very important words Will be conducted As the Examiner Thinks Fit No Due Process of Law here !
SearchWarrants can be obtained by phone and can be signed off by the Investigator Refer PART 4 - SEARCH WARRANTS
Summons can be issued with a NOTICE of NON-DISCLOSURE Does that mean … You can be taken in … and NO-ONE Will Know ?
There are many other parts of this Legislation that must give Cause For Concern It should, in fact make You afraid.
This Legislation gives powers to Unknown Enforcers. Is the State Government seeking to establish a Secret Police Force ?