Presentation on theme: "1.at the doctor s at a tailor s call at my uncle s."— Presentation transcript:
1.at the doctor s at a tailor s call at my uncle s
. ache & pain He has ______________ in his back. It gave us much _____ to learn the bad news. I have got a fever and all my bones ______. an ache/a pain pain ache
3. Let me have a look at your shoulder. take/ have a look at …. take/have a walk/ a sleep …..
4. knock into The boy ran for the ball and knocked into a man. …… Can you knock the nail into the wall. …… ……
fall over fall off ( … ) The top button __________ the shirt. Two trees_________ in the typhoon. fell off fell over
6. simple & easy Do you find it ________ to speak English? People there lived a _________ life. easy simple
7. cloth clothes & clothing Our _________ protects us from the cold. These ________ are much too old. He was cleaning the table with a piece of ________. an _______________of clothing a ________ of clothes clothing clothes cloth article/a piece suit
8. And so on and so on =repeatedly
9. on one s way home / to some place in the / one s way by the way on the way Is that 110? A thief is in my house …… Ok. Help is ___________. A. in the way B. in its way C. on the way D. by the way C
Basic sentence pattern 1. What can I do for you? 2. How can I help you? 3. What seems to be the matter? 4. Take this medicine ….. times a day. 5. I see. It s nothing serious 6. It ll / You will be all right / well soon. 7. There is something wrong with you. 8. I ve got a pain here 9. My …..hurts 10. I don t feel well. / I fell terrible. / I am not quite myself.