We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJerry Wafer
Modified over 4 years ago
Types of Laws: Read the following and decide if it is criminal, civil, constitutional, & administrative law by writing the word.
1. An armed robber holds up an ABC store.
2. A store owner burns his store to collect insurance money.
3. A group want to stop a KKK or BLACK PANTHER parade.
4. A child runs away from home.
5. A couple wants an amicable divorce.
6. A writer breaks his contract with a publishing company.
7. A man kill another man over money.
8. A teenager is killed in a gang fight.
9. A woman breaks her leg on a neighbors snow-covered walkway.
10. The Mayor of Fairmont wants to put up a nativity scene at Town Hall.
11. The Dept of Agriculture wants to raise the amount of Food Stamps.
12. The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) finds that a new drug has a potentially dangerous side effect and pull it off the market.
13. A child is hurt when a crib collapses while the child is asleep.
Period 3: Language point Designed by xzc Tuesday.
Unit 4 Law and order Word power. Words related to law 1. a dishonest, violent, or immoral action that can be punished by law. Last night a woman was.
1 Stable Matching A Special Case of Stable Marriage.
Slide 1 Insert your own content. Slide 2 Insert your own content.
Unit 6 Reading. 1.He was last seen leaving his office in New Town at about 7 p.m. sb. be seen doing see sb. doing watch, find, hear He was found playing.
How many desks _______ Candy _______ in _____ bedroom? She ______ two desks. does have her has.
0 - 0.
5 th Grade Social Studies Economics. 1. People play different roles in economics __ producer, provider, consumer, and investor. The person working at.
Answering the Three Economic Questions
Emergency Medical Response Scenario 1: You Are the Emergency Medical Responder You are called to a home of a couple in their 40s after the wife called.
United States Law Laws can govern how people act in certain environments. But how are laws made?
Slave Trade Triangle.
GROCERY SHOP Vendor Side. Front Page 2 All rights reserved by ilancecustomization.com.
When someone is falling off a building, Hulk can jump up and save people. - Declan Wonder Woman saves people when there is fires. She flies them to a safe.
A PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANT IS NOT AN EXPENSE, BUT AN INVESTMENT General International Insurance Consultants By giibc.comgiibc.com.
Richter Scale Measuring the damage of an earthquake.
Warmup Respond to the following statement with your opinion & explanation (1/2 page min.) Compare and contrast (explain the major differences between)
The Outsiders Adapted Book
Court Case Scenarios Modern Humanities Justice Unit.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.