Presentation on theme: "The Steps to Sonship SonPlacing pgs: 336, 661, 668, 675."— Presentation transcript:
1The Steps to SonshipSonPlacing pgs:336, 661, 668, 675
2The Steps to Sonship 1. Sonship is a Secret 2. Sovereignty of God 3. Kind-after-Kind4. Elohim - Eve5. Jesus the Seed6. Two-Step Birth Process7. Maturing - Overcomers8. Firstborn - Christ
31. Sonship is a SecretNarrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
41. Sonship-SecretKJV Mark 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables.
51. Sonship-SecretKJV Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began
61. Sonship-SecretKJV 1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory
71. Sonship-SecretKJV Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
81. Sonship-SecretEcc 11:5 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.
91. Sonship-SecretThy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs [earth], and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them ... and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
101. Sonship-SecretCol 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
112. Sovereignty of GodI am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me.
122. SovereigntyI form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
132. SovereigntyI have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
142. SovereigntyTo the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.
152. SovereigntyWhat? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?
162. SovereigntyKJV Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
17Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him. 2. SovereigntyThough he slay me, yet will I trust in him.
182. SovereigntyThe decision is wholly of the Lord. Even the events that seem accidental, are really ordered by Him. Proverbs 16:33 (Amplified).
192. Sovereignty KJV Ephesians 1:11 … according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will.
203. Kind-after-KindAnd God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
214. Elohim-EveGen 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. Gen 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; Gen 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
224. Elohim-EvePsa 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods [Elohim]; and all of you are children of the most High. Psa 82:7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
234. Elohim-EveKJV John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
244. Elohim-EveKJV Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God [Elohim]; created the heaven and the earth.
275. Jesus the SeedHe hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
285. Jesus-SeedFor as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.
295. Jesus-SeedVerily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
305. Jesus-SeedNow is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
315. Jesus-SeedKJV Romans 9:29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.
325. Jesus-SeedKJV John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
335. Jesus-SeedKJV John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
34I am come that you might have life. 5. Jesus-SeedI am come that you might have life.
35He that hath the Son hath life. He that hath not the Son of God … 5. Jesus-SeedHe that hath the Son hath life.He that hath not the Son of God …hath not life.
365. Jesus-SeedKJV Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
375. Jesus-SeedFor both he that sanctifieth [Jesus] and they who are sanctified [you] are all of one [God]: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren.
38As my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. 5. Jesus-SeedAs my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
396. Two-Step Birth Process Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Joh 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
406. Two-Step BirthAs many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God.
416. Two-Step BirthAnd why did God make you two one? Because He sought a godly offspring from your union.Malachi 2:15. (Amplified).
426. Two-Step BirthShall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
436. Two-Step BirthBut we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
446. Two-Step Birth 1Co 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory:it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
456. Two-Step Birth1Co 15:49And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
466. Two-Step BirthFor this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
476. Two-Step Birth Spiritual Genetics: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
486. Two-Step BirthThe Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.
496. Two-Step BirthWhosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
506. Two-Step BirthTherefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
527. Maturing - Overcomers 1. Not found in church 2. You must Contend 3. Turn away from the world4. Crucify the flesh: death of evil =send away Ishmael5. Give & Forgive: death of good =sacrifice of Isaac6. Become Agape7. Never quit: TIME
538. Firstborn - Body of Christ KJV Deuteronomy 21:17But he shall acknowledge the … firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.
548. Firstborn - ChristRev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, … and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection … they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
558. Firstborn - Christ Christ is Many Membered: KJV 1 Corinthians 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
568. Firstborn - Christ KJV Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
578. Firstborn - Christ KJV Hebrews 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren
588. Firstborn - ChristKJV Hebrews 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect
598. Firstborn - ChristThese are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
608. Firstborn - ChristGather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
618. Firstborn - Christ Kind after kind: Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
628. Firstborn - ChristWe all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory.
638. Firstborn - Christ KJV 2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature
648. Firstborn - ChristThe disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. Mat 10:24-25
658. Firstborn - ChristAs for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
668. Firstborn - ChristThe Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: and if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ.
678. Firstborn - ChristThese were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
688. Firstborn - ChristTo the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
698. Firstborn - ChristAt that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: For the Father himself loveth you.
708. Firstborn - ChristThat they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us.
718. Firstborn - ChristHe that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
728. Firstborn - Christ KJV John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
738. Firstborn - ChristWithout father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life.
748. Firstborn - ChristTo an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you.
75That we might be partakers of his holiness. 8. Firstborn - ChristThat we might be partakers of his holiness.
76Then shall I know even as also I am known. 8. Firstborn - ChristThen shall I know even as also I am known.
77In that day ye shall ask me nothing. 8. Firstborn - ChristIn that day ye shall ask me nothing.
78Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 8. Firstborn - ChristChrist the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
798. Firstborn - ChristBecause as He Himself is, we also shall be, in that world. 1 John 4:17 (Fenton).
80And nothing shall be impossible unto you. 8. Firstborn - ChristAnd nothing shall be impossible unto you.
81That ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. 8. Firstborn - ChristThat ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
82The Steps to Sonship 1. Sonship is a Secret 2. Sovereignty of God 3. Kind-after-Kind4. Elohim - Eve5. Jesus the Seed6. Two-Step Birth Process7. Maturing - Overcomers8. Firstborn - Christ