Presentation on theme: "The TRUTH PART 5 You can navigate through this study like this: Click here to go to the next slide Click here to go to the previous slide Click now to."— Presentation transcript:
The TRUTH PART 5 You can navigate through this study like this: Click here to go to the next slide Click here to go to the previous slide Click now to continue
In sin, man has a miserable, wretched condition.
Lets Look at the Scriptures: The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies (Psalm 58:3).
Lets Look at the Scriptures: Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me (Psalm 51:5).
Lets Look at the Scriptures: Sinful mans heart is desperately, dreadfully wicked. The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? (Jeremiah 17:9).
Lets Look at the Scriptures: Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience (Ephesians 2:2). Sinful man is controlled by Satan.
Lets Look at the Scriptures: But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members (Romans 7:23).
Lets Look at the Scriptures: For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them (Galatians 3:10).
Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart (Ephesians 4:18). Lets Look at the Scriptures: Sinful mans understanding is darkened.
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually (Genesis 6:5). Lets Look at the Scriptures: Sinful man has an evil imagination.
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers (Romans 1:29). Lets Look at the Scriptures: Sinful man is filled with all unrighteousness.
Lets Look at the Scriptures: Sinful man is dead in trespass and sin. And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins (Ephesians 2:1).
From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment (Isaiah 1:6). Lets Look at the Scriptures: Sinful man is corrupt from head to toe.
Man needs a Savior to rescue him from his hopeless situation.
Without a Savior, man remains a sinner, without hope of eternal life.
Salvation, deliverance or rescue, cannot be earned (Ephesians 2:8-9).
Man cannot save himself.
Gods standard requires perfection and rightness.
Jesus said, Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which in heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48). Jesus said, Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which in heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48).
How can man be rescued? He needs a Savior!
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father) full of grace and truth (John 1:1,14). God designed a solution to mans predicament. He robed Himself in flesh, coming to earth as God-man.
God became our Savior! The name Jesus means Jehovah Savior or Jehovah has become salvation.
Jesus died on Calvarys cross and rose again. This paid the debt and penalty of mans sins.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16). For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).
In John 3:15-18, words with the root word believe are used five different times. Man must believe that Jesus Christ is the Savior in order to be saved.
The angel told Mary, Thou shalt call his name JeESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins (Matthew 1:21).
John the Baptist saw Jesus coming and proclaimed, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world (John 1:29).
Jesus came that through Him, all men might believe, The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe (John 1:7).
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live (John 11:25). Lets Look at the Scriptures:
If ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins (John 8:24).
Through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins (Acts 10:43). Lets Look at the Scriptures:
Jesus Christ is the Savior. To reject Jesus Christ is to reject Truth. (See John 14:6.)
REVIEW QUESTIONS 1. Who needs a Savior? Every Man After the question appears, just hit the space bar and the answer will appear!
2. In sin, who has a miserable wretched condition? Man
3. Who has been alienated from God from the womb? Man
4. Who born in sin and shapen in iniquity? Man
5. Who is the Bible referring to when it mentions the heart is desperately wicked? 5. Who is the Bible referring to when it mentions the heart is desperately wicked ? Man
6. Which type of man does Satan control? 6. Which type of man does Satan control ? Sinful Man
7. Which type of man is under a curse? 7. Which type of man is under a curse ? Sinful Man
8. Which type of man has his understanding darkened? 8. Which type of man has his understanding darkened ? Sinful Man
9. Which type of man has an evil imagination? Sinful Man
10. Which type of man is filled with unrighteousness? Sinful Man
11. Which type of man is dead in trespass and sin? Sinful Man
12. Which type of man is corrupt from head to toe? Sinful Man
13. Without a Savior, what does man remain? A sinner, without hope of eternal life
14. Why does sinful man need a Savior? To rescue him from his hopeless situation
15. What does Ephesians 2:8-9 say? Salvation, deliverance or rescue cannot be earned.
16. What was Gods solution to mans predicament? He robed Himself in Flesh.
17. What paid the debt for the penalty of mans sin? Jesus death on Calvarys Cross and Resurrection
18. What does the name JESUS mean? Jehovah Savior Or Jehovah has become Salvation
19. John 8:24 tells us if you do not believe that Jesus is the Savior, what will happen to you? You shall die in your sins.
20. In Acts 10:43, we learn that those that believe in his name will receive what? Remission of sins
You are now ready to proceed to: THE TRUTH PART 5
GOOD-BYE from: WRITER: James Poitras GRAPHICS and DESIGN: Craig Sully
AFRICA AFLAME RESOURCES us at Or write: 8855 Dunn Road Hazelwood, MO USA