We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byDanna Blanford
Modified over 4 years ago
Rubys Holiday Diet
About the story: Who? the person Where? the place When? the date / the time What? the action How? the steps
Before After (got off) (got on) a cruise ?
Vocabulary: 1. Ruby had always wanted to go on a cruise. (p.1, l.1-2) a big boat
2. At last her dream came true. (p.1, l.3)
What is the dream of the dog? a bone
3. She told her friends about all the delicious food she was going to try on her trip. (p.1, l.5)
What is delicious food? a. Food that tastes good. b. Food that tastes bad. c. Horrible food. d. Different kinds of food.
4. She leaned over the rail and her purse fell into the sea. (p.2, l.4-5)
What can you see in the picture? Ruby leaned over the rail. a shark a purse a float
5. I ve lost most of my money so I can t afford to have dinner. (p.2, l.6) Ruby did not have enough money to pay for the dinner.
6. That lady is on a diet, … (p.3, l.4) You don t need to diet any more. … (p.4, l.4) to eat a little food to lose weight
7. … Would you like to have a dessert? (p.4, l.5) a sweet dish eaten at the end of a meal
Which of the following food is a dessert?
8. Her friends were surprised to see that she was very slim. (p.5, l.3) not too fat and not too thin
Who is slim? ABC fatthinslim (fatter) (thinner)
Unit 4 Food Reading 1 What we eat and how we live.
Welcome the the unit Looking good,feeling good Enjoy a video Question: Do the models look good?
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water
A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said "I don't think I.
I´m too fat ________? End.
Look at what we can read!. am saw so soon them walk.
Unit 3 Looking good, feeling good Reading: dying to be thin.
Writing that informs or explains using examples What are some examples of expository writing? What are some non- examples of expository writing?
Cat got your tongue?.
The True Story of Little Red Riding Hood This is the true story of Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf.
VERB TENSE: PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE
R EADING MINI LESSON FOR ORIENTATION Using Context Clues.
When the Crab was Dreaming The story by Menson Li Class:4A.
Chapter 8 FOOD AND NUTRITION. 2- Previewing a Reading 1-Diet of the Past Today’s Diet Trying to Be Thin More People Are Overweight. 2-Some people eating.
Lesson 2 – Why Did They Come to America. Students will develop a sense of empathy with the experiences of immigrants who came to America. Students.
100 Most Common Words.
Mrs. Murphy’s Kindergarten Top 100 Sight Words
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.