We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byCierra Addicott
Modified over 4 years ago
1. All the Native Americans who originally met the European Colonists in the 1600s were a. 1844 b. 1856 c. 1874 d. 1986
2. British soldiers fired into a crowd in Boston, Mass. on March 5, 1770 a. 1855 b. 1856 c. 1866 d. 1996
3. On the night of April 18 th, 1775 the Minuteman of Lexington and Concord were warned of the approaching Redcoats (British) by a. 1794 b. 1830 c. 1844 d. 1863-present
4. During the period known as Reconstruction, 1865- 1877 African-Americans a. 1878 b. 1897 c. 1912 d. 1995
5. For the Filipinos the Philippine-American War, 1899-1904 (or 1917) and the American colonization period afterwards was a. 1903 b. 1927 c. 1961 d. 1996
6. The Monroe Doctrine was a. Great Britain b. Mexico c. France d. US
7. The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade was a. Nigeria b. Zimbabwe c. Portugal d. Britain
8. On Feb. 15, 1898 the USS Maine was destroyed by a. US b. PI c. Cuba d. Caribbean Islands
9. The atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima on Aug. 6, 1945 was a. Japan b. Italy c. Philippines d. US
10. The Korean War, 1950-1953 started on June 25 th, 1950 when a. North Korea b. South Korea c. Britain d. US
When Neutrality Act: Neutrality Act: 1935 and and 1937 Lend-Lease Act: Lend-Lease Act: March 11, 1941 March 11, 1941 Start of WWII in Europe:
The American Revolution
American Revolution April 19, 1775-September 3, 1783
The Revolution Begins The Big Idea
The Road To Revolution EQ: What were the events that lead up to the American Revolution?
Year 9 History Project Images of War. Chamberlain and the Munich Agreement Neville Chamberlain, the British Prime Minister, wanted to avoid war with Germany.
The Spanish-American War Chapter 18 Section 2
A Nation is Born: Early National Literature ( ) Historical Background.
EQ: How did countries cooperate to end WWII?. D-Day Invasion – Operation Overlord Largest amphibious attack in history Allies invade France and free.
America as a World Power
World War II Review Game. How WWI led to WWII Great Britain and France wanted to avoid war so they followed this policy of giving into Hitler’s demands.
The Continental Congress Colonial leaders know they need more than boycotts So they have the first Continental Congress. Sept
WORLD WAR II REVIEW. 1. It changed the minds of many Americans who didn’t want to go to war.
What caused the American Revolution??? By Your Name Insert Picture.
The End of World War II. The North African Campaign Britain and US wanted to defeat the Axis, starting in North Africa Britain and US wanted to defeat.
The Age of Imperialism (1850 – 1914). Imperialism: building empires by expanding territory and gaining colonies.
WWII Germany Invades Poland (September 1, 1939) Britain and France declare war on Germany (September 3, 1939) Canada declares war on Germany (September.
Chapter 2 Section 4 Independence and its challenges.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.