We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byCierra Addicott
Modified over 3 years ago
1. All the Native Americans who originally met the European Colonists in the 1600s were a. 1844 b. 1856 c. 1874 d. 1986
2. British soldiers fired into a crowd in Boston, Mass. on March 5, 1770 a. 1855 b. 1856 c. 1866 d. 1996
3. On the night of April 18 th, 1775 the Minuteman of Lexington and Concord were warned of the approaching Redcoats (British) by a. 1794 b. 1830 c. 1844 d. 1863-present
4. During the period known as Reconstruction, 1865- 1877 African-Americans a. 1878 b. 1897 c. 1912 d. 1995
5. For the Filipinos the Philippine-American War, 1899-1904 (or 1917) and the American colonization period afterwards was a. 1903 b. 1927 c. 1961 d. 1996
6. The Monroe Doctrine was a. Great Britain b. Mexico c. France d. US
7. The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade was a. Nigeria b. Zimbabwe c. Portugal d. Britain
8. On Feb. 15, 1898 the USS Maine was destroyed by a. US b. PI c. Cuba d. Caribbean Islands
9. The atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima on Aug. 6, 1945 was a. Japan b. Italy c. Philippines d. US
10. The Korean War, 1950-1953 started on June 25 th, 1950 when a. North Korea b. South Korea c. Britain d. US
When Neutrality Act: Neutrality Act: 1935 and and 1937 Lend-Lease Act: Lend-Lease Act: March 11, 1941 March 11, 1941 Start of WWII in Europe:
The invasion, occupation, colonization, and annexation of African territory by European powers. Annexation: When a country claims a territory.
American Revolution April 19, 1775-September 3, 1783
Nov. 3, 1941: Japanese plan to attack Pearl Harbor to try and destroy the US Dec. 7, 1941: Japan bombs Pearl Harbor killing 2,355 servicemen Dec. 8-11,
Slavery in Latin America. Spanish & Portuguese settlers moved to newly conquered lands to mine for gold & silver and grow sugarcane. The European diseases.
Imperialism: Europe and America Carving Out an Empire.
Review American Revolution Quiz 3 Events of the Revolution Mrs. Martin Grade 4.
The Road To Revolution EQ: What were the events that lead up to the American Revolution?
The Continental Congress Colonial leaders know they need more than boycotts So they have the first Continental Congress. Sept
WWII Germany Invades Poland (September 1, 1939) Britain and France declare war on Germany (September 3, 1939) Canada declares war on Germany (September.
U.S. History Beginnings to Chapter 4 Section 1
The Age of Imperialism (1850 – 1914). Imperialism: building empires by expanding territory and gaining colonies.
How it all began: Agricultural Revolution, Cottage Industry, Atlantic Economy.
Colonial Empires and the American Revolution Chapter 10, Section 4.
THE COLD WAR Results of WWII The United Nations Was Established Great Britain, France, Germany, and Italy Were No Longer Major World Powers.
War in the Pacific Section 4. Japanese Advance ( ) With the goal of securing ____and ____ Japan begins an offensive directly after Pearl Harbor.
The End of World War II. The North African Campaign Britain and US wanted to defeat the Axis, starting in North Africa Britain and US wanted to defeat.
WORLD WAR II REVIEW. 1. It changed the minds of many Americans who didn’t want to go to war.
War in Korea!. After World War II, Korea was divided along the 38 th parallel of latitude. Communists controlled North Korea, and the United States backed.
Facts on U.S. History: Government Perspective Mrs. Ashford U.S. Government.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.