3SPANISH EDUCATION SYSTEM ALL BEGINS WITH THE CONSTITUCIÓN OF 1978DISCENTRALIZATION OF THE EDUCATION SYSTEM, THEN TRANSFER TO COMUNITIES (REGIONS)ONLY EDUCATION ADMINISTRATION CAN CERTIFYLA (IN VOCATIONAL TRAINING LABORAL ADMINISTRATION CAN CERTIFY TOO)
4EL SISTEMA EDUCATIVO ESPAÑOL CONSECUENCIES:PROXIMITY TO PEOPLEENVIRONEMENT KNOWLEDGELESS COMPLEXITY
5EL SISTEMA EDUCATIVO ESPAÑOL OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES:3 LAWS SINCE 1990THE SAME MODEL IN ALL COMUNITIESCUALIFICATION LAW, WITHOUT FINISH SINCE 2002
61. Child Education Structure Till 6 years old Two parts. First till 3 years old. Second till 6 years oldVoluntary.
72. Primary Education Structure. 6 years. From 6 years old till 12 years old.3 parts.Obligatory
83. Obligatory Secondary School, ESO (1) Principios generalesObligatory and freeCommon EducationSpecial attention to diversityAttention to educational and profesional guidance
93. Obligatory Secondary School, ESO (2) Objetives:Purchase basic cultural elements in humanities, arts, scientifics and technologies aspectsTo develop and consolidate study and work habitsTo prepare to later studies and job marketTo educate for citizen rigths and obligations
103. Obligatory Secondary School, ESO (3) QualificationsSuccessfully then graduate in Obligatory Secundary Education.Access to:Bachillerato.Formación profesional de grado medio (Medium degree vocational training).Enseñanzas profesionales de artes plásticas y diseño de grado medio (Medium degree profefsional education in arts and design).Enseñanzas deportivas de grado medio (Medium degree in sport education).Labor market.Unsuccessfully then Certificate of schooling QualificationAll Qualifications are standardized by the State and Comunities
113. Obligatory Secondary School, ESO (4) Duration4 years (1º, 2º, 3º y 4º of ESO) between 12 and 16 years old.Pupils can stay till 18 years old.At 16 years old a pupil can leave the Education System.
123. Obligatory Secondary School, ESO (5) Access fromAfter primary education.When pupil come from another foreigner education system then he is sent to a suitable year.
133. Obligatory Secondary School, ESO (6) SchoolingIt is a citizen right.Public and private arranged institutions.Resources to deal with pupils with special needs.For pupils who live in rural areas there are free transport.To guarantee Educational right there are grants
143. Obligatory Secondary School, ESO (7) ObjectivesToo many to describe hereBasic abilities
153. Obligatory Secondary School, ESO (y 8) Access to other educationWith graduate in Obligatory Secundary Education:Bachillerato (High School). Any of four modality:Arts.ScienceTechnology.Humanities and Social Science.Medium degree vocational training (Ciclos formativos de grado medio de formación profesional)Medium degree profefsional education in arts and design (Ciclos formativos de grado medio de enseñanzas profesionales de artes plásticas y diseño) (specific test)Medium degree in sport education (Ciclos de grado medio de enseñanzas deportivas) (specific test)Without graduate in Obligatory Secundary Education:Adult people Education supply.Medium degree vocational training (with a test and must be 17 years old)Language Education (16 years old or 14 if study a diferent language than in ESO)Elementary Education in music and dance (a test is required)Medium degree profefsional education in arts and design (with a test and must be 17 years old)Medium degree in sport education (with a test and must be 17 years old)
164. Bachillerato, High School (1) ¿What is that?It is the last part of Secundary EducationVoluntary2 years duration, between 16 and 18 years old.4 modalitiesIn order to do higher Studies or labor market their objectives are:General education, developement of intellectual and personal maturity.Preparatory for University Education and higher vocational training.To guide pupils in their preferences and interests.
174. Bachillerato, High School (2) QualificationsBachiller DegreePass exams of each matters.Exams for older than 23 years old people.Others (so dificult to explain)
184. Bachillerato, High School (3) DurationTwo years.Each pupil can stay for four years.
194. Bachillerato, High School (4) Access fromESO or equivalent.Medium degree vocational training (Título de Técnico)Medium degree in sport educationSpecial charasteristic for adult people.Is possible special nocturne education
204. Bachillerato, High School (5) Structure2 yearsModalitiesArtsScience and TechnologyHumanities and Social SciencesCommon, specific and elective Subjects
214. Bachillerato, High School (6) ObjetivesToo many to describe hereSpecial Nocurne BachilleratoToo difficult to explain- Remote learning Bachillerato
224. Bachillerato, High School (y 7) Access to other studiesBachillerato degree:University (access exam)High Artistic EducationHigh Music and Dance Education (access exam)Drama studies (access exam)Preservation and restoration of cultural goods Education (access exam)Arts and Design High Education (access exam)Vocational Training High EducationSports High Education (access exam)To intermediate level in languages.
235. FORMACIÓN PROFESIONAL VOCATIONAL TRAINING (FP)In another Power Point
246. LANGUAGES LEARNING3 levels: Basic A2, Intermediate B1 and Advanced B2 (European Council)Escuelas Oficiales de Idiomas – Official Languages SchoolsPublic institutionsIs not appropiate to describe here
257. ARTISTIC EDUCATIONIs not appropiate to describe here
26Medium and Higher degrees: Títulos de Esquí Títulos de Baloncesto 8. SPORTS EDUCATIONMedium and Higher degrees:Títulos de EsquíTítulos de BaloncestoTítulos de FútbolTítulos de MontañaTítulos de AtletismoTítulos de BalonmanoIs not appropiate to describe here
279. ADULT EDUCATION (1)Accredited and Unaccredited Studies. And studies in order to obtain a degree or an access to another Education.For older than 18 years old people.In order to purchase, to update, to complete or increase knowledge and aptitude for personal and profesional developement.A lifelong Education.Every citizen can educate in and out the Educational System.
289. ADULT EDUCATION (y 2)Large supply. For on-site and distance students. For all kind of Education. For accredited and unaccredited studies.Educational Service can collaborate with Local Services, City Councils, Local Corporations and Social Factors.
2910. UNIVERSITY EDUCATIONIt is not a good idea to explain that here.