Presentation on theme: "Final Review – TEEN4. 01. We have to _________to get things from the floor. 02. We have to open the ______ to wash our hands 03. I like to study _________."— Presentation transcript:
01. We have to _________to get things from the floor. 02. We have to open the ______ to wash our hands 03. I like to study _________. 04. The teacher is a ________. 05. Mom is not home. You can call on her ____________ to talk to her. bend down faucet science brunette mobile phone
06. I learned how to make ________ watching a ___________ yesterday. 07. The power ________ during the ______. 08. Please, turn off the _____! I want to sleep! 09. There was a(n) ________ at the ____. one of the exhibits exploded! 10. Alex is ________ his _____. brownies cooking show brushing light went out accident exhibit fair teeth
11. There is some __________ on this __________. 12. She is _________ the shampoo from her hair. 13. This part of our face is called the ________. 14. This is another part of our face called ______. 15. Dad is busy now. He is ________. toothpaste toothbrush mouth forehead rinsing out occupied
16. Are you preparing a pie? _______! 17. Sorry about your car. Can you ______ me? 18. I called you but you didnt talk to me! Why did you ___________? 19. Geography is really a ____ subject. 20. I was watching TV _____ Mom was preparing lunch. Yummy forgive blow me off while dull
21. I dont want to do anything now. I am ______ tired 22. I ate some ____ ______ and now I feel quite sick. 23. I went camping and now I am full of ____________. 24. She loves ________ because they bring good _________. 25. Some men call their girlfriends __________. pretty pictures sweethearts badshrimp mosquito bites memories
26. Granpda loves ______ a boat. 27. My aquarium is full of ____. 28. I love ______ at the lake. 29. Are you ready? In a minute. ________. 30. Thats _____. I was sure I saw you at the party but you say you werent there. fish to fish Hang on funny to row
31. They are twins. They ________ each other. 32. Im looking for my books, but I cant _____ them. 33. I _____ I can go to Europe next year. 34. Oh, your son is so cute! Hes such a ______ boy! 35. Mark isnt my boyfriend anymore. I am ______ another _______. look like find hope dating person lovely
36. I had a bad cold last week, and I was feeling _____. 37. We use our nose to _______. 38. Sam never says how good she is. She is a very _______ person. 39. Tony always wins all the prizes. Hes really _____! 40. Lets go to the beach. _______ great! breathe lucky Sounds modest awful
41. Can you lend me a pair of ______ to wear to the party? 42. Id like to _____ Faustão one day. 43. The baby is showing its _______. 44. Julia always smiles when she sees Tom. I think she ____________ him. 45. The _____ ___ onto the floor and ______. Now I am _________. brokefell meet shoes in trouble has a crush on vase tongue
46. Andrew pushed me _______ the wall and I hit my head on it. ( ) beat ( ) against ( ) for 47. Mom is really ______! I wouldnt like to be in your shoes. ( ) talkative ( ) happy ( ) angry 48. Taylor is very shy. He always gets _____ when he is with a lot of people he doesnt know. ( ) tongue-tied ( ) speechless ( ) talkative ( ) sad x x x
49. Would you ________ a smoothie? Yes, please. ( ) care for ( ) vote for ( ) look for ( ) shop for 50. This CD is really good. All the _____ are awesome! ( ) candidates ( ) options ( ) tracks ( ) voices 51. I washed my hands 10 minutes ago. They are ______. ( ) dirty ( ) upset ( ) clean ( ) horrible x x x
52. Hmm! These brownies ______ delicious. ( ) stink ( ) sound ( ) taste 53. I dont want hot dogs. Lets have a hamburger ______. ( ) enough ( ) confident ( ) instead ( ) anymore 54. My brother is very boring. He ______ about everything! ( ) complains ( ) stinks ( ) works out ( ) roots x x x
55. Match the objects with the drawings: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (7) (8) ( ) counter ( ) toes ( ) supporters ( ) medicine ( ) track ( ) smoothie ( ) siblings (6) 6 2 4 8 3 5 1 ( ) landslide 7
56. Water is _________ for life. ( ) terrible ( ) essential ( ) regular ( ) tasty 57. Why dont you straighten up your room?. _________ ( ) Thats more like it. ( ) Thats for me. ( ) Mind your own business. ( ) Yummy! x x 58. Susan is really ______. She loves to give orders ( ) bossy ( ) rude ( ) confident 59. I do _________ exercise. ( ) rude ( ) quite ( ) regular ( ) prime-time x x
60. My parents _______ my allowance. Rats! ( ) decided ( ) cut off ( ) realized ( ) gave 61. I was going to give you a present but I _____________. ( ) changed my mind ( ) didnt have time ( ) turned around ( ) cant fool her 62. _______ is one of the best qualities of a friend. ( ) loyalty ( ) rudeness ( ) bossy ( ) handful 63. There was na enormous ______ after the rain. ( ) victory ( ) honesty ( ) landslide ( ) attitude x x x x
64. Id like to meet Andreson Silva _______. Im his big fan! ( ) in person ( ) for person ( ) to person ( ) by person 65. Everybody hates Bill because he is really ________. ( ) loyal ( ) honest ( ) handsome ( ) big-headed 66. Guess what! You are going to Disney Thats great ___ ( ) honesty ( ) news ( ) attitude ( ) victory x x x 67. I am your best friend. You have to ______ me! ( ) trust ( ) friendship ( ) meet ( ) win x 68. I was a student at a terrible course, but I _____ to CCAA and now I am learning real English! ( ) submitted ( ) switched ( ) made ( ) ordered x
01. Who ___ do your homework? Mom did. a) did you help b) helped you c) you helped 02. Gail: Linda is sick. Gail _____ that Linda was sick. a) said to b) told c) said Grammar
03. Stella is ___ her sister Gloria. a) the most beautiful b) more beautiful c) more beautiful than 04. Who ___ you to school every day? My father does. a) did take b) takes c) took
05. Dan has a lot of toys, but the one he really likes is a ___ ___ ___ plane ___. a) big / X / plastic / blue b) big / blue / plastic / X c) plastic / blue / big / X 06. Lilian is ___ architect in the office. a) better than b) the best c) best
07. Do you want to travel with ___ to Disney World? (Susy and I) a) me b) her c) us 08. I ___ to Bobs place yesterday; but he ___ there. a) go / wasnt b) went / wasnt c) went / werent
09. Neil is ___ boy in his class. a) most intelligent b) the most intelligent c) more intelligent than 10. Who ___ last Sunday? Your brother or your sister? I visited my sister. a) did you visit b) you visited c) visited
11. I love that ___ ___ ___ jacket ___ you have. a) X / small / brown / leather b) small / brown / leather / X c) leather / X / brown / small 12. Paul is ___ Mark. a) the shortest b) shorter c) shorter than
13. When I lived in Japan, I ___ Japanese; but I___ everything I ___ there. a) was speaking / forgot /learned b) spoke / forget/ learned c) spoke / forgot / learned 14. I like to go out with ___. (my friends) a) they b) them c) their
15. Who ___ English in your house? Mom and I do. a) speaks b) speak c) does speak 16. I think L. A. is ___ city in the USA. a) the most interesting b) most interesting c) more interesting than
17. If I ___ you, I would study more for the the Final Exam. a) was b) am c) were 18. Martha is yawning because she ___ well last night. a) doesnt sleep b) didnt sleep c) wasnt sleeping
19. Traveling by car is ___ traveling by plane. a) more comfortable than b) the most comfortable c) more comfortable 20. If Bob ___ home tomorrow, I will visit him. a) is staying b) stayed c) stays
21. David: The books are in the car. David _____ the books were in the car. a) said b) told c) said to 22. Mom, there comes Dad. Dont tell ___ about my bad grades today, please. a) he b) his c) him
23. ___ you ___ a couple of bucks to lend me? a) Do … have got b) Have … got c) Do … got 24. Jim, is this T-shirt ___? a) his b) yours c) your
25. Who ___ at this time every day? I call my mother. a) do you call b) calls you c) did you call 26. Marion thinks English is ___ math. a) the easiest b) easier c) easier than
27. Thelma: Bea, I want to study here. Thelma ______ Bea she wanted to study there. a) said b) told to c) said to 28. We are your friends Lisa, so tell ___ why youre so sad. a) me b) us c) we
29. Phil: Ana, I love you. Phil _____ to Ana he loved her. a) told b) told for c) said 30. Karen is ___ girl in her neighborhood. a) prettiest b) prettier than c) the prettiest
31. If Sally ___ buy new clothes, she ___ to the party with you; but she cant. a) can / will go b) could / go c) could / would go 32. If it ___ tomorrow, Ill go to the beach. a) wont rain b) doesnt rain c) didnt rain
33. What ___ Jim ____ when you got home yesterday? a) is … doing b) were … doing c) was … doing 34. That is Anns car; not ____. a) mine b) my c) me
35. This is ___ room in the house. a) the largest b) larger than c. largest 36. Where is your bike, Al? And where are Bobs and Marys? ___ is here and ___ are over there. a) Your / theirs b) Mine / their c) Mine/ theirs
37. Als grades are good, but my grades are ___ his. a) better than b) the best c) better 38. Leon is a bad student, but Chris is much ___. a) worst b) the worst c) worse
39. Who ______ with you last summer? My sister did. a) did travel b) travels c) traveled 40. Dont lie to ___, little Joe or you ___ TV today. a) me / watch b) I / wont watch c) me / wont watch
41. I dont like this restaurant. In my opinion, its ___ restaurant in town. a) worst b) the worst c) worse than 42. I ___ a lot of things to tell you. Lets meet at Burger King. a) had b) have got c) got
Complete the sentence with the appropriate tense. 01. Dad _____ a new car to Mom on her last birthday. (to give) 02. Mary always ______ all the teachers questions. (to know) gave knows
03. Al ______ me home yesterday. (to drive) 04. The girls __________ volley now. (to play) 05. If Jim _____ here now, he _________ us with this math exercise. (to be / to help) drove are playing werewould help
06. Bob ____ all the cookies when he ___________ TV. (to eat / to watch) 07. I ______ to do my homework yesterday, and my teacher ____ really angry at me. (to forget/ to get) ate was watching forgot got
08. I _______ Sally a gift yesterday. (to buy) 09. Julia ____ mad at Jim last night because he ____ her she ____ the ugliest girl in town. (to get / to tell / to be) bought got toldwas
10. ____ you ___ to the movies with me tomorrow? (to go) 11. If I ____ more money, I _________ a new car. but I dont. (to have / to buy) 12. Jeff ___ in bad all day yesterday. (to lie) Willgo hadwould buy lay
13. _____ all your friends at your last party? (to be) 14. _____ your mother ______ many languages? Yes, she _____. (to speak) 15. I ____ my book at Jims last night. (to leave) Were Doesspeak does left
Rewrite these sentences using has got and have got accordingly: 01. Jane has beautiful blue eyes. _______________________________ 02. Do you have a new car, Peter? _______________________________ 03. My mother doesnt have a new boss. _______________________________ Jane has got beautiful blue eyes. Have you got a new car, Peter? My mother hasnt got a new boss.
04. Does Sue have a new house in Denver? ________________________________ 05. I dont have many friends in this city. ________________________________ 06. Do the kids have those new games? ________________________________ Has Sue got a new house in Denver? I havent got many friends in this city. Have the kids got those new games?
01. Oliver: Why are you so upset? Tricia: ___________________ a) Because I am very happy today b) Because my math grade was F. c) Because I want to go out with you. Further Use Of English
02. George: ______________________ Chris: No. Actually, I always drive to the office. a) Do you go to work by car? b) How do you go to work? c) Do you take a bus to go to work?
03. Chris: Is your house a long way from here? Dan: ___________________ a) Yes. We have to buy a new house first. b) Yes. We have to go there by bus. c) No. Its really far from here.
04. David: Why do want the thermometer? Sally: ___________________ a) Yeah. I much better. b) I think I have a fever. c) My toe is hurt.
05. Peggy: ______________________ Mrs. Willys: Yes, but be careful. a) Can I have some milk, Mom? b) Do you have any dogs? c) Can I wash the dishes, Mom?
06. Jean: ______________________ Mr. Wayne: Yes. It'll be my third helping. a) Can I go to the game with you, Dad? b) Do you want more ice cream, Dad? c) Do you want to go to the game today?
07. Ms. Smith: ______________________ Cindy: Yes, I did. But I left it at home. a) Did you leave your homework at home? b) Did you bring your book today? c) Did you do your homework, Cindy?