Presentation on theme: "Mahavir Education Trusts Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College PRESENTS."— Presentation transcript:
Mahavir Education Trusts Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College PRESENTS
ADDITIONAL MMS COURSE (PROPOSED)
About Mahavir Education Trust Mahavir Education Trust, established for the purpose of developing technical education, started the Enginering College in July 1984 with the help of munificent donations from the two main donors viz. 1.Shri. Lalji Velji Anchorwala 2.Smt. Shah Laxmiben Karamshi Bhujpurwala CheritableTrust Both the donors belong to the Kutchhi Community and as per their wish the Engineering College is named as Shah & Anchor Kutchhi Enginneing College
Honourable Members of Mahavir Education Trust Board of Trustees Shri Keshavji Umarshi Chhadva, -Chairman Shri Damji Lalji Shah, -Managing Trustee Shri Navin Karamshi Shah, -Managing Trustee Shri Shamji Tokarshi Vora, -Trustee – President Shri Nenshi Lakhamshi Shah, -Trustee-Vice President Shri Piyush Vasantji Shah, -Trustee - Hon Secretary Shri Popatlal Meghji Shah, -Trustee Shri Gagubhai Tokarsh Chhadva -Trustee Shri Jadhavji Lalji Shah, -Trustee Shri Mansukh Laxmichand Shah, -Trustee – Hon. Jt. Secretary Shri Premji Meghji Rambhia, -Hon. Jt. Secretary
The College is approved by A.I.C.T.E., and awarded Accreditation for Electronics Engg. course by National Board of Accreditation for a period of 3 years from 15/02/2005. College is recognized and awarded Grade A by the Directorate of Technical Education, M.S. College is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The college is ISO 9001:2000 certified
Mahavir Education Trust established Shah & Anchor Kuchhi Polytechnic at Chembur before starting the Engineering College. The polytechnic was inaugurated by Late Shri Vasantdada Patil, the then Honble Chief Mainister of Maharashtra State. The Polytechnic is recognized by the Govt. Of Maharshtras Dept. of Technical Education and conducts courses leading to the Diploma in 1.Electronics Engg. 2.Computer Technology 3.Electronics and Telecommunication 4.Information Technology awarded by the Board of Technical Examination of Maharashtra State. The Polytechnic is accredited by National Board of Accreditation for two course viz. 1.Electronics an Telecommunication 2.Computer Technology
Results – May 2006 Class (Sem) & Subject Appeare d Di st. I ClassII Class/ Pass Class Percenta ge College/ Universit y. Special Achievement B.E.Sem.VIII ( R ) Eltx %/ 89.83% University order of merit – 6 th, 15 th, 22 nd, 29 th & 35 th position. B.E.Sem.VIII ( R ) Comp %/ 92.87% University order of merit – 12 th & 47 th position. B.E.Sem.VIII ( R ) IT % 95.94% University order of merit – 52 nd position. B.E. Sem.VIII (R ) Constn %/ 80.77% University order of merit –2 nd & 3 rd position.
Placements The placement cell conducts Aptitude tests, mock interviews and expert lectures to prepare students for placement interviews. The average salary was Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per annum for duly placed students of batch. The renowned companies who recruited our students are given below. The details …….
S.No.Name of the Company No. of Students Selected Package offered in lakhs (Rs.p.a.) 1Tata Consultancy Services Amdocs Tata Infotech Ltd Hexaware Technology Atos Origin Patni Computer Systems I-Flex Solutions L & T Infotech Ltd N S E Infotech Godrej Infotech Infosys Technologies Zeus Systems HSBC Infotech GE Benetely India Reliance Infocomm211.90
Flow of Presentation 1.List of Appointed staff members for Proposed MMS Course 2.Ratio of Teacher : Students 3.Proof of V th pay commission paid to the staff. 4.Area of the Proposed MMS course (Including Carpet Area) 5.Equipments / machinery is to be purchased
6.Orders and acceptance for computers for MMS Course. 7.Orders and acceptance ( proposed) for Library books and journals for MMS Course. 8.Interim fee proposed for MMS Course for academic year Existing and proposed details of Built-up area of the institute in the prescribed format 10.Proposed delivery of MMS Course
Name of the Progr amm e S.N o. Name (s) of the Teaching Faculty Des igna tion Lect urer / Ass t. Prof ess or/ Prof ess or Qualifications with field of specialization Date of Birth Experience a) Teaching b) Industry c) Research Identified / Appointed (Date of Joining the Institution) Gross total salary & Present basic / pay scales & date from which implemented. UGPGDoctorateABC MMS1Dr.Chadrashekhar Joshi ProfBE,MCA,MMS,MSc,(IT)LLM, M.Phil,Ph.D yrs yrs Rs.16,400/- Basic from (Gross Rs.38,984/- 2Dr.(Ms)Anuradha Malshe A.P.Ph.D. (Economics) Yrs -8 yrs Rs.12,000/- Basic From (Gross Rs.28,820/- 3Ms.Iyer Ramjanaki D. Lect. B.Pharm (UDCT) MMS Yrs 2 Yrs Rs.8000/- Basic From (Gross Rs.19,580/- 4Mr.Nitin S Kulkarni Lect. BE (Mech),PG DBA(Finance) M.F.M Yrs (Vis itin g) 7 Yrs Rs.8000/- Basic From (Gross Rs.19,580/- 1.List of Appointed staff members for Proposed MMS Course
2. Ratio of Teacher : Students (Existing Engg. College and Proposed MMS course) For Proposed MMS course, we have appointed 4 Faculty members against the intake of 60 students. Therefore the ratio of Teacher : students Is 1 : 15
3. Proof of V th pay commission paid to the staff. V th Pay commission is already implemented in the existing Engineering college. The details of the same is available in the salary register of January, 2007 which is attached in the file.
4. Area of the Proposed MMS course (Including Carpet Area) Area in Sq.m G.Floor Area Administration330 Sanitary32 Reception and Maintenance48 Total410 1 Floor Class Room (2 No)154 Seminar Hall184 Sanitary32 Passage and staircase106 Total476 1 Floor Class Room (2 No)154 Computer center184 Sanitary32 Passage and staircase106 Total476 3 Floor Area Class Room (1 No)74 Syndicate room80 Library184 Sanitary32 Passage and staircase106 Total476 4 FloorComputer center184 Faculty Room100 Seminar Hall54 Sanitary32 Passage and staircase106 Total476
5.Equipments / machinery For proposed MMS Course, the total of Rs. 11,43,000/- (approx) will be spent on furniture/fixtures
6. Orders and acceptance for computers for MMS Course. Order placed for computer to M/s Libra Systems, Vashi, Navi Mumbai computers at the rate of Rs. 39,000/- Total cost will be Rs. 27,30,000/- 5 Printers at the rate of Rs 15,900/- Total cost will be Rs. 79,500/-
1 Color printer at the rate of Rs. 17,100 Grand total of the order placed is Rs. 28,26,600/- Acceptance of M/s Libra Systems vide their letter dated:
7. Orders to be placed for Library books and journals for MMS Course. Quotations have been received and order is to be placed for Books and Journals with M/s Navkar Book Distributors, Dist: Thane For Rs 5,00,000/- (approx)
8. Interim fee proposed for MMS Course for academic year We are proposing Rs. 80,000/- per year per student
9. Existing and proposed details of Built-up area of the institute in the prescribed format (Area in Sq mtr) ParticularsAdminis trative area Instructi onal area OthersArea for Hostel/St aff Qrts Total Area MMS (Proposed) Existing Engg. Building
10. Proposed delivery of MMS Course The Program will be delivered by core faculty and eminent experts from industry and academic as visiting faculty. The lectures and tutorials will form part of structured formal learning. Other mode of interactive and experiential learning will consist of management games, case-studies, participation in seminars and workshops and also out-bound training for students Faculty development will be through sponsored seminars and workshops, membership of professional society, consultancy assignments etc. Management development programs may be offered with the help of various corporate.