Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

TODAYS AGENDA Record Results PLUS Higher Fees For YOU Industry Trends Why Money Mailer Model Overview Candidate Profile Questions Money Mailer 2012 RAPID.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "TODAYS AGENDA Record Results PLUS Higher Fees For YOU Industry Trends Why Money Mailer Model Overview Candidate Profile Questions Money Mailer 2012 RAPID."— Presentation transcript:

1 TODAYS AGENDA Record Results PLUS Higher Fees For YOU Industry Trends Why Money Mailer Model Overview Candidate Profile Questions Money Mailer 2012 RAPID REFRESHER

2 Your Fees Have Been INCREASED! HIGHER FEES (Paid at Closing) New AND All Corporate Territories Franchise Fee Your Fee Single Territory $50,000 $25,000 Multi $75,000 $35,000 Executive $100,000 $45,000 Franchisee Resales* 10% or $12,000 whichever is greater * Resales have same sales and qualification process. We must consent to every transaction, your fees are always covered! LETS DO SOME DEALS!

3 Share of Media Ad Spend US Bureau of Econ. Anal., DMA, MAGNA Consulting

4 Growth of Direct Mail, Newspaper, Internet

5 Sources: 1.Outlook 2011: The Future of Direct Mail In a Changing Economy. Winterberry Group, 6/ USPS Household Diary MMR Strategy Group: Coupon Usage and Attitude Research May NCH Report Coupon Usage Continues To Increase… 79% read or scan advertising sent to their households 86% of US households use coupons 39% using more online coupons 45% using more mail coupons Coupon Growth

6 8 ½ x 5 ½ Shared Mail Insert Folded Restaurant Menu Mobile App, SMS, Social MediaMoneyMailer.com & Partner Sites Target Prospects in 10,000 Home Increments Reach Additional Prospects at Home and on the Go The Integrated Marketing Solution

7 Mail to homes with business most desirable demographics Smart Zones Targeting

8 Consumer Buying Decision 3% know what they want and use the Internet for best deal Receptive to Buy Not Thinking About Buying Dont Think Theyre Interested Know Theyre Not Interested 3% 7% 30% The Internet has become the new Yellow Pages for the 3% Direct Mail targets the other 97% before the buying decision is made!

9 Direct Mail Impact Reach business most desirable prospects 96% open rate - strong local content Touch and feel of print makes deeper impression than image on screen Direct Mail is most trustworthy source of information for purchase decision Only channel where unsolicited offer not viewed as inappropriate by consumer Direct Mail has highest ROI of any advertising medium Power of MM Shared Mail Envelope

10 All Components Work Together!

11 pre-set sales appointments Grand Opening discounts/promotions Royalty waived 100% for 1 st year Customized, high-impact iPad presentations Cutting edge marketing tools for repeat business Launch Package and Candidate Profile Business Development/Sales/Marketing/Customer Service Exceptional communication/People skills Strong work ethic/Passion for helping businesses succeed Driven/Customer Focused/High Energy/Consultative Sales experience is not required Business Experience/Key Traits Fast Track to Profitability!

12 *Gross Profit = sales (less) all costs to produce and distribute mailings including postage and royalty. Excludes home office and sales staff expenses. Local and Multi can be started without sales staff. Executive requires sales staff in place to open. We provide local recruiting, hiring and training resources. Investment and Earnings Potential

13 When You Have a Qualified Candidate Send Your Qualified Candidates To: Dennis H. Jenkins, VP Franchise Licensing (direct line) NEW! Money Mailer Franchise Information Check Out The Available Territory List o Shows type of model available by state by market o Hot Links to territory maps for selected markets Help Me Help YOU Increase Your INCOME!

14 Whats On Your Mind? DOES ANYONE HAVE QUESTIONS?? Help Me Help YOU Increase Your INCOME!


Download ppt "TODAYS AGENDA Record Results PLUS Higher Fees For YOU Industry Trends Why Money Mailer Model Overview Candidate Profile Questions Money Mailer 2012 RAPID."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google