2-CONTENTS- GENERAL INFORMATION COMPANY HISTORY MANAGEMENT PHILOSOPHY HANDLING ITEMBUSINESS PERFORMANCEMAJOR CUSTOMERS & SUPPLIERSPROCUREMENT SERVICE
31. GENERAL INFORMATION 1) Address ☆Head Office : Rm No Kookje BD 76-2, Koje-dong,Yeonje-gu, Busan, KoreaTel : ~6Fax :☆Branch Office : 7F Dongkyoung BD , Yuksam-dong,Gangnam-gu, Seoul, KoreaTel : ~6Fax :* new business part :2) Chief executive officer : Gyun-Tae Lee3) Establishment : Oct. 1st, 1994
41. GENERAL INFORMATION 4) Capital : US$ 100,000.00 5) Employee : 16 Persons (Busan Head Office : 11 / Seoul Office : 5)6) Annual Turnover (2012) : US$ 230,000,000.007) Bank Details : Shinhan Bank (PB Busan Center)
52. COMPANY HISTORYEstablished ARA Industry – Oncheon-Dong, BusanOpened Seoul Branch Office – Samsung-Dong, SeoulMoved to Kookje culture center building – Koje-Dong, BusanAgency agreement with OHMI PRESS & FORGING, SUMITOMO METALBeginning of Ship Engine & HRSG, Heat Exchanger BusinessAgency agreement with JAPAN STEEL WORKSBeginning of ROLL CLAD PLATE businessAgency agreement with NSC, ASAHI KASEI, TOKKIBeginning of PLATE, EXPLOSION CLAD PLATE, FORMING HEAD &SHELL business and trading of steel raw materialTake our position as leading agency of Japanese main millsIncorporation of going business as ARA Industry Co., Ltd.
62. COMPANY HISTORYAwarded export tower of one million dollar at the 42nd day of TradeAwarded export tower of five million dollar at the 43rd day of TradeAwarded export tower of ten million dollar at the 45th day of TradeAchieved one hundred and fifty million dollar (Annual Turnover)Moved and re-opened Seoul Branch Office – Yuksam-Dong, SeoulJoined Korea Plant Industries Association.
83. MANAGEMENT PHILOSOPHY 1) Specialist group for Steel- ARA’s members have specialized know-how through long experience in this field so that we have ability to provide the best solutions for the needs of the clients.2) Network- ARA is dealing with many kind of steel products in this field and has many outstanding partners for the both of domestic and abroad through our wide network for a long time.3) Reliability- ARA is a leading trading company specialized in steel business to provide the satisfaction of our customers based on our awareness and reliability in domestic and Japanese and worldwide markets through our long experience in this filed.
94. HANDLING ITEM 1) Kind of product - Plate, Roll Clad Plate, Explosion Clad Plate, Seamless Tube & Pipe, Forged steel, Bolt & Nut, Gasket, Fitting, Internal & Screen for chemical equipments and Etc.- Formed Shell & Head
104. HANDLING ITEM 2) Kind of material - Carbon and Low Alloy Steel Materials : A106, A179, A213, A335, A516 and etc.- Stainless Steel Materials : 304, 316, 317, 321, 347 and etc.- Cooper-Nickel Alloy Materials : C71500, C70600 and etc.- Nickel Alloy Materials : N02200, N02201, N08020 and etc.- Monel Materials : N04400, K-500 and etc.- Inconel Materials : N06600, N06625, N08800, N08825 and etc.- Hastelloy Materials : C-22, C-276 and etc.- Others
176. MAJOR CUSTOMERS & SUPPLIERS 2) Major Suppliers* OverseasCarbon & Low Alloy Steel Plate : NIPPON STEEL & SUMITOMO METAL CORPORATION (NSSMC)- Stainless Steel Plate : NIPPON STEEL & SUMIKIN STAINLESS STEEL CORPORATION (NSSC)Pipe & Tube (Ni Alloy, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel): NIPPON STEEL & SUMITOMO METAL CORPORATION (NSSMC)- Welded Tube : PLYMOUTH TUBE COMPANY (USA)- Clad Plate : THE JAPAN STEEL WORKS, LTD – Roll Clad TypeASAHI KASEI CHEMICALS CORPORATION – Explosion Clad Type- Forged Steel : OHMI PRESS WORKS & FORGING CO., LTD. / DAIDO STEEL CO., LTD.- Head Forming and Half Shell : TOKKI, LTD.
186. MAJOR CUSTOMERS & SUPPLIERS - Ni Alloy Plate : NIPPON STEEL & SUMITOMO METAL CORPORATION/ EUROPEAN, USA MILL & STOCKISTTitanium Tube : NIPPON STEEL & SUMITOMO METAL CORPORATIONSUMIKEI COPPER TUBE CO., LTD.- Internal & Screen : NAGAOKA INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION- Others◀Hydrotreater Reactor
197. PROCUREMENT SERVICEARA supply the best product from domestic leading steel-related Maker as on time delivery with high quality and do our best to provide the best service through the harmonious communication between customers and makers, and also to satisfy the needs (requirements) of the customers.1) Vendor Survey2) Vendor Recommendation3) Issuing inquiry & receiving quotation on behalf of customers4) Technical bid analysis and evaluation5) Support of the technical clarification & negotiation6) Issue P/O on behalf of customers7) Expediting8) Inspection (Option)9) Others