Presentation on theme: "4. Yom Hakesh- means Day of Concealment Isa 26:19 Your dead shall live [O Lord]; the bodies of our dead [saints] shall rise. You who dwell in the dust,"— Presentation transcript:
4. Yom Hakesh- means Day of Concealment Isa 26:19 Your dead shall live [O Lord]; the bodies of our dead [saints] shall rise. You who dwell in the dust, awake and sing for joy! For Your dew [O Lord] is a dew of [sparkling] light [heavenly, supernatural dew]; and the earth shall cast forth the dead [to life again; for on the land of the shades of the dead You will let Your dew fall]. [Ezek. 37:11-12.] Isa 26:20 Come, my people, enter your chambers and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the [Lord's] wrath is past. Isa 26:21 For behold, the Lord is coming out of His place [heaven] to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; the earth also will disclose the blood shed upon her and will no longer cover her slain and conceal her guilt. No more cutting the Grass No more Devil! No more sickness No more Work! Im Flying No more pimples!
Zep 2:2 [The time for repentance is speeding by like chaff whirled before the wind!] Therefore consider, before God's decree brings forth [the curse upon you], before the time [to repent] is gone like the drifting chaff, before the fierce anger of the Lord comes upon you--yes, before the day of the wrath of the Lord comes upon you! Zep 2:3 Seek the Lord [inquire for Him, inquire of Him, and require Him as the foremost necessity of your life], all you humble of the land who have acted in compliance with His revealed will and have kept His commandments; seek righteousness, seek humility [inquire for them, require them as vital]. It may be you will be hidden in the day of the Lord's anger. FEAST OF TRUMPETS Now, Son do you see? Thats why I made you go to church all those years!
5. Yom Ha-Melech- means Day of the King When a King was anointed and crowned, it was heralded by the blowing of the trumpet. Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign forever and ever. Rev 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshiped God,
1Ki 1:39 And Zadok the priest took a horn of oil out of the tabernacle, and anointed Solomon. And they blew the trumpet; and all the people said, God save king Solomon. FEAST OF TRUMPETS God save the King I saved money on my car Insurance!
6. Natzal- means in-gathering Mat 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Mat 24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 3 Priests stand on the temple steps. The one in the center has a rams horn which has gold on it. There is a silver trumpet on either side of him. These three horns are blown at the same time, but the rams horn is to overpower and last longer than the two silver trumpets. It means this is a holy day and work is over. At death or the rapture it means your work is over and its time to come in, it is in-gathering. Thats a Good Pun! Shofar sho - good How is it going?
Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever. I knew I should have went to Church Sunday! See Ya wouldn't wanna be ya!
7. Rosh Hashanah is called the Day that no man knows the day or the hour The Feast of Trumpets is known by the Jews as The Day That No Man Knows. And why is it called this? Because it is the feast that can only be determined by the sighting of the new moon, and so no man can calculate the exact day or hour of when this feast day will begin. Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. In ancient Jerusalem, two witnesses would stand on the walls of Jerusalem and watch for the first sighting of the new moon. When the new moon appeared in the sky, then the two witnesses would stand before the high priest and give a sworn testimony that they had seen the new moon, it was time to start Rosh Hashanah and sound the shofar (trumpet). Then all the people in the city would immediately drop what they were doing, and they would run to the temple for the celebration of the Day of Blowing (in Hebrew Yom Teruah).
The temple doors were only open for a short period of time, and if they failed to make it to the temple before the doors were shut, those who were slack in running to the temple were left out of the feast because the doors were shut and once they were shut, no man could get in. Because this feast was to begin at sundown, they had to make sure that their oil lamps were filled so that they could find their way in the dark towards the temple.
In those days, there were no street lights, and so they had to carry their oil lamps to help them find their way. In Matthew 25, Yahushua (Jesus) gave us a parable of ten virgins. Only five of the virgins were wise and had their oil lamps filled when the bridegroom came. But the other five foolish virgins had not prepared themselves by filling their lamps with oil. When the Day That No Man Knows had arrived, the two witnesses sounded the last trump and the five wise virgins were ready to go into the marriage. But the foolish virgins had no oil in their lamps, and thus they could not see their way around in the dark. In 1st Thessalonians 5:4-5, the Apostle Shaul/Paul makes a reference to this feast when he declares that we are children of the day….not of the darkness. Many of these inhabitants of Jerusalem would be working in the fields or grinding at the mill (Matthew 24:40-42, Luke 17:34-36), and when they heard the sound of the shofar (trumpet) they knew that their work was finished and they had to run towards the temple before the doors were shut.
8. Rosh Hashanah is called the New Moon 9. Rosh Hashanah is called the Day of Remembrance The Jews believe that Rosh Hashanah is the day when all of humanity is Judged and our works will be remembered
9. Rosh Hashanah is called the Day of Remembrance cont- Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. Rev 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
9. Rosh Hashanah is called the Day of Remembrance cont- Eze 21:24 Therefore thus says the Lord God: Because you have made your guilt and iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are uncovered, so that in all your doings your sins appear--because, I say, you have come to remembrance, you shall be taken with the [enemy's] hand. Amo 5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. Amo 5:19 As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Amo 5:20 Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?
10. Rosh Hashanah is called the Day of Sounding It is to remind God of the blood sacrifice, when the foundation stone of creation was laid in the very beginning and the temple foundation was laid. 1Co 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Job 38:4 (AMP) Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Declare to Me, if you have and know understanding. Job 38:5 Who determined the measures of the earth, if you know? Or who stretched the measuring line upon it? Job 38:6 Upon what were the foundations of it fastened, or who laid its cornerstone, Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
11. This Day is called Ha Kiddushin- The wedding day of the Messiah Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. Rev 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
The Feast of Trumpets has great significance in the seventh Month FEAST OF TRUMPETS Passover took place in the first month- Number one is the number of beginning of commencement. In this Feast the believer comes to the Lord Jesus and puts First the Kingdom of God and his righteousness. Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
The Feast of Trumpets has great significance in the seventh Month FEAST OF TRUMPETS Pentecost took place in the third month- Number three is the number of complete testimony. Its the number of divine witness. In this Feast the believer knows the blessedness of the indwelling and infilling Holy Spirit. Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
The Feast of Trumpets has great significance in the seventh Month FEAST OF TRUMPETS The Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement and Taberbnacles took place in the Seventh month- Number Seven is the number of perfection and fulness. In theses feast the believer is brought into the fulness of the Godhead. The number 7 is distinctly the number of the Book of Revelation. Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
The number 7 Seven is Gods number of perfection. It is used over 700 times in the Bible, showing us that Gods book is perfect and complete. Thus saith the Lord of Hosts A common phrase that is found in the Old Testament, "Thus saith the Lord of Hosts", is a phrase that reveals to us that God has indeed given us the very words that have come directly from His mouth. This phrase is found exactly 70 (7 x 10) times in the King James Bible. Psa 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
The number 7 is God's number throughout the Bible, and is associated with Divine completion and perfection. It becomes apparent to most who read the Scriptures that the number 7 is the most significant number in all of the Scriptures. Some examples of this are…… Wisdoms 7 pillars 7 Trumpets 7 Vials 7 Seals 7 Dispensations 7 Fold Holy Spirit 7 world Empires 7 Feasts 7 Churches
The Feast of Trumpets the Rapture of the Church FEAST OF TRUMPETS The whole book of revelation is dedicated to the revealing of Jesus Christ or his second coming Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Pastor Joe taught me this!
The Feast of Trumpets the Rapture of the Church FEAST OF TRUMPETS Lets look at what the Bible has to say about this great event called the Rapture Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
The Feast of Trumpets the Rapture of the Church FEAST OF TRUMPETS Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Who are the elect of Mat 24:31? The word is used 16 times in the New testament. It's used 14 times to describe the church, once to describe Jesus and once the angels. Im the Elect! Pick Me! Im the Elect Your not even Jewish! Col 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; Rom 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. This next scripture proves Israel is not only the elect as some people teach Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
The Feast of Trumpets the Rapture of the Church FEAST OF TRUMPETS Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Mat 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. Israel back in their Land
The Feast of Trumpets the Rapture of the Church FEAST OF TRUMPETS Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Repent! God will cause it to rain 40 days and 40 nights. All outside of the Ark of Salvation will Die! Look at the Fool! Lets go get a beer! Lets get Married Bill. OK Bob I want you..My Husbands not Home… Hey Noah! Can I come sail on dry ground with you!
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. I Believe Now I Repent! Please let me in! It's interesting Jesus uses Noah as an example because Noah was saved in the ark before Gods wrath poured out on the earth. Even as Lot was saved out of sodom. I Believe Now
Its Interesting that the number seven comes up in Genesis with the Completion of what God is doing. Gen 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth. Gen 7:10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.
Luk 17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; Luk 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Luk 17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. Luk 17:31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. This Ended the Gay Marriage debate in that day
The Feast of Trumpets the Rapture of the Church FEAST OF TRUMPETS Mat 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Mat 24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Mat 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
What did Paul say about the Rapture? 2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, (In-gathering) 2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 2Th 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? What Paul said about the Rapture? Antichrist Rebuilt Jewish Temple
1Co 15:51 Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. What Paul said about the Rapture?
The Church is The Mystery of God Rev 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. Eph 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: The Church Christ
What is the Last Trumpet Mentioned in The Bible? Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign forever and ever. Rev 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshiped God, Rev 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
The Last Trumpet Mentioned in The Bible is the 7 th Trumpet of Revelation Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. Rev 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
This is the Resurrection of the Just Luk 14:13 But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind: Luk 14:14 And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just This is the Wrath of God 1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
This Day should not catch you unaware 1Th 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 1Th 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 1Th 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. Coming of the Lord Im so sleepy Let me know when Pastor Joe is Finished Preaching
Did you know that the High Priest was called a thief in the Night? Rev 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.