We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byHailie Shockley
Modified over 2 years ago
1 – Let the Beauty of Jesus Be Seen1. Let the beauty of Jesus be seen in me, All His wonderful passion and purity; May His spirit divine all my being refine, Let the beauty of Jesus be seen in me. Words: Albert W. T. Orsbom / vs : George L. Johnson Music: Tom M. Jones © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
1 – Let the Beauty of Jesus Be Seen© 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
2 – Let the Beauty of Jesus Be Seen2. When your burden is heavy and hard to bear, When your neighbors refuse all your load to share; When you're feeling so blue, don't know just what to do, Let the beauty of Jesus be seen in you. Words: Albert W. T. Orsbom / vs : George L. Johnson Music: Tom M. Jones © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
2 – Let the Beauty of Jesus Be Seen© 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
3 – Let the Beauty of Jesus Be Seen3. When somebody has been so unkind to you, Some words spoken that pierces you thru, and thru; Think how He was beguiled, spat upon and reviled, Let the beauty of Jesus be seen in you. Words: Albert W. T. Orsbom / vs : George L. Johnson Music: Tom M. Jones © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
3 – Let the Beauty of Jesus Be Seen© 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
4 – Let the Beauty of Jesus Be Seen4. From the dawn of the morning to close of day, In example in deeds and in all you say; Lay your gifts at His feet, ever strive to keep sweet, Let the beauty of Jesus be seen in you. Words: Albert W. T. Orsbom / vs : George L. Johnson Music: Tom M. Jones © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
4 – Let the Beauty of Jesus Be Seen© 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
1. On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross, The emblem of suffering and shame; And I love that old cross where the dearest and best For a world of.
1. I must tell Jesus all of my trials; I cannot bear these burdens alone; In my distress He kindly will help me; He ever loves and cares for His own. 1.
1. All to Jesus I surrender, All to Him I freely give; I will ever love and trust Him, In His presence daily live. 1 - All to Jesus I Surrender Words by:
I Shall Be Like Him 1-3 When I shall reach the more excellent glory, And all my trials are past, I shall behold Him, O wonderful story! I shall be like.
1. More about Jesus would I know, More of His grace to others show; More of His saving fullness see, More of His love who died for me. 1 - More About Jesus.
1 – Wonderful Jesus 1. Wonderful Jesus! Glorious friend!
There is a balm in Gilead to make the wounded whole; There is a balm in Gilead to heal the sinsick soul. c – There Is A Balm In Gilead Words & Music: Traditional.
1 – I Know That My Redeemer Lives
1. When upon life's billows you are tempest-tossed, When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost, Count you many blessings, name them one by one, And.
CCLI License No I SURRENDER ALL HYMNAL #451 All to Jesus I surrender All to Him I freely give I will ever love and trust Him In His presence.
1 – Isn’t the Love of Jesus Something Wonderful
I Surrender All #309 - Hymnal. I Surrender All #309 - Hymnal All to Jesus I surrender, All to Him I freely give; I will ever love and trust Him, In His.
1. Away in a manger, no crib for a bed, The little Lord Jesus laid down His sweet head; The stars in the bright sky looked down where He lay, The little.
1 – In His Time 1. In His time, in His time,
© 2012 Snack Music Productions. What if I were somebody else? Would I like what I see? If I could choose then who would I be? Imagine life without mirrors.
1. When we walk with the Lord In the light of His Word, What a glory He sheds on our way! While we do His good will, He abides with us still, And with.
1. My God, my Father, though I stray Far from my home, on life's rough way, O teach me from my heart to say, "Thy will be done!" 1 – My God, My Father,
1. Redeemed how I love to proclaim it! Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb; Redeemed thru His infinite mercy, His child, and forever, I am. 1 - Redeemed.
1 – Lift Him Up 1. How to reach the masses, men of every birth?
1. I am weak but Thou art strong; Jesus, keep me from all wrong. I'll be satisfied as long As I walk, dear Lord, close to Thee. 1 – Just A Closer Walk.
1. Have you heard my Jesus weeping all a-lone? In Gethsemane He wept all alone. He cried, "Take the cup away, But not my will, Thine I'll obey." Have you.
1. Your only Son no sin to hide, But You have sent Him from Your side to walk upon this guilty sod and to become the Lamb of God. 1 - Lamb of God Words.
Let Everything That Let everything that Let everything that has breath Praise the Lord.
1. Beneath the cross of Jesus I fain would take my stand, The shadow of a mighty rock Within a weary land, A home within the wilderness, A rest upon the.
1 – Here I Am To Worship Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness, Opened my eyes, let me see, Beauty that made this heart adore You, Hope of.
1. I traveled down a lonely road And no one seemed to care, The burden on my weary back Had bowed me to despair, I oft complained to Jesus How folks were.
1. Each day I'll do a gold-en deed, By helping those who are in need; My life on earth is but a span, And so I'll do the best I can, the best I can. 1.
1 – There’s Not a Friend 1. There's not a friend like the lowly Jesus,
1. I come to the garden alone, While the dew is still on the roses; And the voice I hear, Falling on my ear, The Son of God discloses. 1 – I Come to the.
You’ll Find Me I see you walking, I see you Pulling that heavy load alone Will this ever end? Do you need a friend? Hey love, hey love Is it me you’re.
1. Wonderful grace of Jesus, Greater than all my sin; How shall my tongue describe it? Where shall His praise begin? Taking away my burden, Setting my.
1. He took my burdens all away, up to a brighter day, He gave me a song, a wonderful song, A wonderful song I now can sing, in my heart joy bells ring,
There's a stirring deep within me, could it be my time has come? When I see my Gracious Savior face to face when all is done. Is that His voice I am hearing,
A Soul Winner For Jesus 1-6 I want to be a soul winner for Jesus ev'ry day, He does so much for me; I want to aid the lost sinner to leave his erring way,
1. I hear the Savior say, "Thy Strength indeed is small; Child of weakness, watch and pray, Find in Me thine all in all." 1 - Jesus Paid It All Words:
1. I love to tell the story, Of unseen things above, Of Jesus and His glory, Of Jesus and His love; I love to tell the story Because I know 'tis true;
I Surrender All All to Jesus I surrender All to Him I freely give;
1 - Purer In Heart O God 1. Purer in heart, O God, Help me to be;
1. I can hear my Savior calling, "Take thy cross and follow, follow Me." 1 - Where He Leads Me I Will Follow Words by: E. W. Blandly Music by: J. S. Norris.
1. There's a sweet, sweet Spirit in this place, And I know that it's the Spirit of the Lord; There are sweet expressions on each face, And I know they.
1. Whate'er you do in word or deed, Do all in the name of the Lord; Do naught in name of man or creed, Do all in the name of the Lord. 1 - Do All in the.
1. More like the Master I would ever be, More of His meekness more humility; More zeal to labor, more courage to be true, More consecration for work He.
1. Open my eyes, that I may see Glimpses of truth Thou hast for me; Place in my hands the wonderful key That shall unclasp, and set me free. Silently now.
O praise the Lord, all ye nations; Praise Him, all ye people, praise Him, all ye people, O praise the Lord, Praise Him, all ye people, For His merciful.
1 - Shine, Jesus Shine 1. Lord, the light of Your love is shining
1. There is a place of quiet rest, Near to the heart of God, A place where sin can not molest, Near to the heart of God. 1 – There is a Place of Quiet.
1. I bring my sins to Thee, The sins I cannot count, That all may cleansed be In Thy once opened fount: I bring them, Savior, all to Thee; The burden is.
Draw Me Close. Draw me close to you Never let me go I lay it all down again To hear you say that I'm your friend Help me find a way to bring me back to.
1 – Heavenly Sunlight 1. Walking in sun-light, all of my journey;
(Song #230). LET THE BEAUTY OF JESUS BE SEEN IN YOU (#230) I. What Is The Beauty Of Jesus? A. His selfless dedication (Phil. 2:1-8). B. His purity (John.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.