Presentation on theme: "The PTTW-10-EC Monobloc ▪ A+/A+ COP and EER efficiencies ▪ Up to 10000 BTU/hr of Integrated electric heat."— Presentation transcript:
1The PTTW-10-EC Monobloc▪ A+/A+ COP and EER efficiencies ▪ Up to BTU/hr of Integrated electric heat
2CONTENTS Page 1. Product Line Introduction 3,4 2. Product Specifications ,63. Product FeaturesPlug-and-play installationIndoor appearance of installed unitOutdoor appearance of installed unitEnergy efficiency vs. competitorsSound performanceCold weather operationTropical condition operationControl systemIndoor air quality solutionFresh-air intake systemCondensate drainage removal systemBMS enabled data controllersCustomized panel solutionsDimensional Drawings
31. Product Line Introduction Commercial Advantages:modern and attractive unit outlook suitable for high-end residential and commercial applicationspackage product suitable for retail, direct sales and professional HVAC channelsplug-and-play installation without brazing or refrigerant charging requiredsuitable for hotels, historical buildings, government housing and other buildings with restrictions on outdoor units or refrigerant piping distancecustomized panel designs and commercial solutions available
41. Product Line Introduction Technical Advantages:Next generation product design and constructionMarket leading energy efficiencyMarket leading sound performance (42 dBa to 48 dBa indoor SPL)Market leading operating range (5°F to 125.6°F) with up to BTU/hr integrated electric heating for cold weather operationFlexible condensate drainage solutionsMultiple fresh air intake solutionsFully enabled MODBUS solution with optional local PC host control program (controls up to 400 units)
52. Product Specifications MODELPTTW-10-ECAirflowHft3 / h15,890M14,120L12,360Cooling capacityBtu / h9,890Heating capacity10,060Electric Heater Capacity10,230EERBtu / W11.16COPBtu / Btu3.54Noise 1mIndoordB / A4845.542.8Outdoor *56.5 (53)-41.6 (38.1)Electrical insulation protection classIWater proof classIPX4Dehumidificationgal / h0.217All capacities are based on:cooling:indoor 80.6ºF DB, 66.2ºF WB, outdoor 95ºF DB, 75.2ºF WB09 V.1.0heating:indoor 68ºF DB, outdoor 44.6ºF DB, 42.8ºF WB* Values in parentheses refer to outdoor sound pressure levels with optional sound attenuation device installedThe standard specification is in compliance with EN14511 standard.
62. Product Specifications - cont’d MODELPTTW-10-ECPower supplyV / Ph / Hz/ 1 / 60Power inputCoolingW885Heating830Running currentA4.13.88Start current12.311.6Electric heater running current2.24CompressorROTARYRefrigerant controlCAPILLARYRefrigerant chargelb1.43Refrigerant typeR410ADimensionsWidthin39.37Height22.83Depth9.65Gross weight99.21The standard specification is in compliance with EN14511 standard.09 V.1.0
73. Product Features - Plug-and-play installation Installation - in 3 quick and easy steps: STEP 1: Measure and drill two 6.38” diameter holes and one0.79” diameter hole for condensate discharge inouter building wall STEP 2: Install external grilles, intake and discharge air hoses,condensate drainage line and mounting brackets STEP 3: Mount unit, connect wiring and runNotes:Installation kit including air intake and discharge hoses, wall brackets and condensate drainage line supplied as standardNo welding, brazing, or refrigerant charging required for installation
83. Product Features - Indoor appearance of installed unit Modern, stylish indoor appearanceSuitable for high-end residential and hotel applicationsBlue light LED temperature displayHigh quality ABS plastic frame with laminate panel overlayBrand logos reverse printed on laminate overlay for elegant brand presentation
93. Product Features - Outdoor appearance of installed unit Discreet outdoor appearanceLimited modification to outer building wallSuitable for residential applications with building wall restrictions, including hotels, historical structures and government housingPatented flexible external grillesUV resistantConstructed of EPDMDesigned for easy installation on outer building wall from inside the heated or cooled space.
103. Product Features - Energy efficiency vs. competitors Market-leading energy efficiencyCustomized components used in refrigerant system design for optimized heating and cooling performanceEnergy saving EC motors implemented on PTTW-10-EC for increased energy savingsPTTW-10-EC energy efficiencies (11.16 for EER in BTU/W, 3.54 for COP in BTU/BTU) suitable for US and Canadian government subsidized HVAC energy reduction programs
113. Product Features - Sound performance Ground-breaking sound performance:Internal structure constructed from EPP with excellent sound and vibration absorption propertiesInnovative cross-flow ventilator fan design for ultra-low indoor air flow soundCompressor and internal parts noise acoustically channeled to outdoor space via air intake and discharge hosesSound attenuation device for reduced outdoor sound level - optional on all modelsdevice placed in air discharge hose during installationreduction of 2.5 dBa to 3.5 dBa depending on unit size and motor speed
123. Product Features - Cold weather operation Cold-weather heating operationPTTW-10-EC includes:Hot-gas bypass using electronic expansion valve (EEV) for improved heating performance during defrost cycleStandard 2 x 5,000 BTU/hr PTC electrical heaters mounted on the unitflexible capacities (on site or in stock configuration) – 3300/6600/10000 BTU/hr2-stage thermo-fuse / thermistor cut-outs
133. Product Features - Tropical T3 operation Tropical T3 conditions cooling operationEffective cooling performance in T3 tropical ambient conditionsRefrigerant system and components designed to withstand sustained cooling operation up to 125.6°F ambient temperatures .
143. Product Features - Unit controllers IR handset:controls all key functions, incl. timer, sleep, set-temperature and fan speedIR handset standard on all modelshandset storage drawer standard on selected modelsOnboard controller:controls all key functions, incl. timer, sleep, set-temperature and fan speedlocated on the top-right of the machinestandard on selected models
153. Product Features - Indoor air quality Indoor air quality filtrationnylon net filter (0.12” thickness) standard on all modelsactivated carbon and photocatalytic filters available as options (standard on selected models)Activated carbon filterhigh efficiency ventilationeffective on particulate matter >0.005 micronsActivated carbon filterPhotocatalytic filtereliminates harmful gasessterilization rate of >99% vs. airborne bacteriaPhotocatalytic filter2-step removal and maintenancelift filter and air inlet grillerotate plastic clips to remove filters for cleaningSTEP 1STEP 2
163. Product Features - Fresh air intake system Solution 1: Fresh air intake via building leakage - standardutilizes slide gate to create negative air pressure differential which sucks fresh air into the roomno extra installation of components requiredSolution 2: Direct fresh air intake - optional1.97” diameter hole in unit casing for fresh air intake direct from outdoors with pre-installed nylon net filterFresh air volume up to 29.2 CFM at high speed
173. Product Features - Condensate drainage Flexible drainage solutions2 drainage connection points (each 0.74” dia.): 1 for outdoor drainage, 1 for indoor drainage7.87’ drainage hose and connector as standard on all modelsmini-condensate centrifugal pump available21REVERSE VIEWDRAINAGE POSITIONS: INDOOR 1 / OUTDOOR 2Mini-condensate centrifugal pumpmaximum discharge head of 16.4’maximum flow rate of 132 gal/hV / 60 Hz models available
183. Product Features - BMS solution 1 data logger per 200 unit sub-networkMax. 2 data-loggers per computerData-logger to unit connection using RJ45 telephone wireData-logger to PC connection using USB portMODBUS communication protocolBMS data loggerLocal PC software control programControl full functionality of unitProgram runs on Windows 98/NT/XP/VistaSuitable for small to medium size hotelsSoftware screenshots
193. Product Features - Front panel options Wide range of standard panel colorsCustomized panel designs
20Dimensional DrawingsNote: Air inlet hose diameter Φ6.3” Air outlet hose diameter Φ5.91”
21THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION AND INTEREST! Office2001 chemin Marois St-Denis-de-Brompton, QUEBEC, CANADA J0B 2P0 Tel.: Toll free: Fax: Warehouse 295 Montée de Liesse Montreal, QUEBEC, CANADA H4T 1P5 Tel.: Fax: