21. Name Acrostic 1.This poem you MUST DO! Write your first name, and then a descriptive adjective that starts with each letter of the name. More advanced speakers can use an entire phrase beginning with the letter. An acrostic for the name Ben might look like this: Brillant / Energetique / Nonchalant. Write with markers onto 8 X 10 paper and we’ll frame them with construction paper & laminate them.
32. Topic poem-Cinquains REQUIRED! These five-line poems are easy. Use them to write about places, animals, or people.Line 1: NounLine 2: Two adjectives that describe the nounLine 3: Three actions (verbs) associated with the nounLine 4: Short phrase or simile describing your feelings about the nounLine 5: Repeat the noun
43. Your choice BIO POEM Line 1: First name Line 2: 4 adjectives that describe youLine 3: Who is (+ noun)Line 4: Who loves (+ 3 nouns or verbs)Line 5: Who wants to visit (+ place)Line 6: Who is scared of (+ 3 things)Line 7: Who is years oldLine 8: Who lives in . . .Line 9: Last name
53. Choice “B”Shape PoemThis is a more advanced version of the word picture. Instead of single words, write descriptive verses, similes, or metaphors in the shape of the object you are writing
64. Choice “C”Your choiceMagnetic, Dada, Chain, or Haiki or word picture