We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byDandre Ortiz
Modified over 2 years ago
Mens Rules" essential reading for a successful relationship.
These are our rules: Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!
1. Breasts are for looking at and that is why we do it. Don't try to change that
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Saturday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! JUST SAY IT!
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry; we meant the other one.
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials. Please dont ask if so and so in a film is a baddie..... wait and see.
1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Yes, really.
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as: –Sex, –Sport, or –Cars
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.
1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know men really don't mind that; it's like camping.
Pass this to as many men as you can - to give them a laugh.
Pass this to as many women as you can - to give them an education (especially blushing brides)
We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. Click Mouse To Advance Slides.
All Men’s Rules. We always hear “the rules” from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules: Please note... these.
We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side.
Male Rules We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side.
Being a Great Father Mark 9: Happy Father’s Day!
Self Esteem By Zaahira Dawood. What is Self Esteem Self-esteem means you really like yourself, both inside and out. It refers both to how you look and.
Self Esteem By Laura Warminger. What is Self Esteem Self-esteem means you really like yourself, both inside and out. It refers both to how you look and.
The Nature & Necessity of Marriage. When God created Adam and Eve, He made each one to be unique. When God created Adam and Eve, He made each one to be.
WOMAN TO WOMAN Stop believing that every man loves you simply because he says he does. When it's convenient for him, he acts like he does. Awards are given.
1. Don’t criticize, condemn, or complain about people. There’s no faster way create resentment toward you than to criticize or complain about a person.
The Survival of Black Death. In 1345, you were one of the richest sellers in London. You sell vegetables, fruits, and rice. You let people borrow money.
FEMALE BATHROOM ETIQUETTE Narrated Power Point Lecture Rev. John Wiley Fox, Instructor #2 IN THIS SERIES PLEASE REVIEW #1 BEFORE REVIEWING THIS ONE.
How Responsible and Respectful are you in the Computer Lab Created for the Students At Donaldson By Mrs. Jones.
Working in Teams Communication Support. Communicate Effectively To be a successful team, you need to be able to communicate well together How?
My Policies and Some Advice for Doing Well in this Course.
Session 4: PREPARE FOR TESTS Year 7 Life Skills Student Wall Planner and Study Guide.
OFFERING TO DO SOMETHING. Introduction When something need to be done you can ask someone else to do it, or offer to do it yourself or just do it without.
Duane Theobald Something to Consider… Have you seen something like this before? Does it make sense?
Powerpoint Presentations Problems. Font issues #1 Some students make the font so tiny that it cannot be read.
Strengthening Your Interpersonal Relationships. 1. Don’t criticize, condemn, or complain about people. There’s no faster way create resentment toward.
INFORMAL S ANSWERING THE QUESTION ADEQUATELY.
© 2015 albert-learning.com Inviting Neighbor for Dinner Inviting neighbors for dinner.
Kool aid man vs. Chester the cheetos guy Erik Gilbertson Dylan Roll Mick Hildebrand.
Click to start... Click to start.... October/November? As soon as you get to Oxford Brookes? As soon as you get to Oxford Brookes? Semester two ( i.e.
Wolcott High School School Counseling Department.
Women tend to articulate the process of their thinking and decision making. Women usually talk about their internal analysis as they go along. Men go.
What is gossip? When people spread rumors about another person it is called gossip. Gossip is talking about something that is not your problem.
Moving Around in Scratch The Basics… -You do want to have Scratch open as you will be creating a program. -Follow the instructions and if you have questions.
SAT Prep- Reading Comprehension Strategies- Short Passages.
The Fine Art of Knowing How Wrong You Might Be. To Err Is Human Humans make an infinitude of mistakes. I figure safety in numbers makes it a little more.
Word List A. the Word list A I to Word list A a.
Communication Skills I Statements You idiot!. Conflict Resolution Definition: The process of ending a conflict by cooperating and problem solving.
OTM Sight Words Created by Verna C. Rentsch and Joyce Cooling Nelson School.
(nothing to see here). First thing you need to learn is that sysadmin is about people, not technology If youre a sysadmin so you dont have to deal with.
MRS. MOTT’S ALGEBRA FOUNDATIONS CLASSROOM PROCEDURES.
Warmup 11/18/15 Research says a glass of red wine each day is good for your heart. Who do you think paid for this research? Why? Objective Tonight’s Homework.
“ I could tell she wanted it. The body language was there. I didn’t have to ask!” “I asked him how far he wanted to go, and together we agreed not to.
There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you want to pick them from your dreams and hug them. MOMENTS.
TEST TAKING. Midterms/Exams can be either Objective - true/false, multiple choice or fill in the blanks. They are made up of items which provide a selection.
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Are You Helping Or Making It Worse?????
CHAPTER 9 ANNISA FAIZAH( ) RAHAJENG H. RARAS( ) ANA CLARISTI( ) DAMARINA( ) ASKING AND EXPLAINING.
Iraq War. 2 You stay up for 16 hours He stays up for days on end. You take a warm shower to help you wake up. He goes days or weeks without.
Lesson 3 The Big Question. “I should be able to have sex when I am ready to. It’s my decision.” “I want to wait until I am married to have sex- that way.
By Chelsea Riggi Friends Forever. Dedication I dedicate this book to my best friend, Jenna Essig. I never want our friendship to be apart.
© 2015 albert-learning.com How to talk to your boss How to talk to your boss!!
Heres an interesting conversation. Its a little lengthy but rather amusing and thought provoking. Happy reading!!
By Jon Sinn In the past 2 videos, we’ve covered: Picking your destination: The correct Mindset for getting a girlfriend.
课标人教实验版 高二 Module 6 Unit 3. Listening on workbook.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.