Presentation on theme: "1. Once the sun rises, Mr. Whiskers knows it is time to wake up. He is so excited to start his day! 2. A big stretch is the best way to wake up. Today."— Presentation transcript:
1. Once the sun rises, Mr. Whiskers knows it is time to wake up. He is so excited to start his day! 2. A big stretch is the best way to wake up. Today is his first day of school and picture day! 3. He throws off the covers and jumps out of bed with excitement to start his big day. 4. Mr. Whiskers always dresses up and wears his red bowtie on his first day.
5. Breakfast is Mr. Whiskers favorite meal of the day! But today he hurries eager to get to school. 6. He is polite and uses his napkin to wipe his whiskers before he asks to be excused. 7. He jumps out of his chair to go practice his smile for picture day. 8. Mr. Whiskers loves to smile so his smile is already perfect!
9. Utohh! Except for one thing. He forgot to brush his teeth. They must be nice and clean for picture day! 10. Mr. Whiskers goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He uses a stool. It helps him reach the sink. 11. He turns on he water and gets his toothbrush wet. 12. Next step is toothpaste. Mr. Whiskers says Only a pea size dollop will due. No need to use more.
13. He uses a timer to make sure he brushes his teeth for the right amount of time. 14. He sets it on the sink and says When the sand runs out then my teeth will be clean! 15. Mr. Whiskers always starts with his back teeth first. 16. Then he moves to the front teeth. These are the ones that show when I smile.
17. Its important not to forget the bottom front teeth! Mr. Whiskers says. 18. Oh and right here too! This is where cavities like to live. 19. Make sure to get the top set of teeth right here. 20. The timer is out of sand and he made sure to brush all his teeth.
21. Now I know they are clean! 22. Mr. Whiskers rinses off his toothbrush and puts it away. 23. He rinses his mouth with mouthwash to make sure to kill any bad germs. 24. His mouth makes a funny noise while he is swishing the mouth wash around in his mouth
25. After Mr. Whiskers spits out the mouthwash he says Never swallow because it is harmful. 26. Flossing is important because it gets in between the teeth where the toothbrush cant reach. 27. Mr. Whiskers does this every day to keep his mouth clean and keep his beautiful smile. 28. He can finally practice his smile for picture day. He poses for the camera.
29. His camera prints off a picture. As he waits Mr. Whiskers says I hope brushing my teeth everyday paid off. 30. Whit his smile is big and bright he says, Brushing my teeth really does pay off! I cant wait for picture day and to make new friends!