United States Coast Guard Auxiliary Proud Traditions Proud Traditions Worthy Missions Worthy Missions Proud Traditions Proud Traditions Worthy Missions Worthy Missions Joe Gregoria 9 th CR Robert Shafer
Travel Voucher or Subvoucher Objective: Complete and send in your DD1351 - 2 for your Reimbursement
1. Form of Payment How do you get reimbursed for your travel? EFT – Approximately 4 weeks Check – Approximately 6 weeks or longer
#2 Name Last, First M. Write or type your complete name (use sequential order as indicated) on Form CG-4251
#3 Grade 3. GRADE CIV Write or Type CIV (Civilian) as printed on Form CG-4251 #3 Grade
4. SSN 123-45-6789 Enter your Social Security Number (Necessary for Payment) #4 SSN
Check - TDY and Member #5 Type of Payment
#6 Address Enter your current address
6b city Enter your City or Town
6.c. State Enter your State (Initials)
6.d. Zip Code Enter your Zip Code
6.e. E-Mail Address Enter your current E-mail Address (If you dont have an Email – Write N/A )
7. Daytime Phone Number & Area Code Enter your current daytime telephone number and area code (Mobile Number may be use)
8. TONO NO. Enter the complete Travel Order authorization number (TONO) as indicated on your original CG-4251 Travel Order
9. Previous Government Payments N. A. Write N/A (Not Applicable)
#10 for D. O. Use Only Do Not Use This Section
11. Organization and Station Write USCG Auxiliary
12. Dependants Do Not Use (Leave Blank)
13. Dependents Do Not Use (Leave Blank)
14. Household Good Do Not Use (Leave Blank)
15. Itinerary 15. a. Enter Year,Day, and Month 15. b. Place Home (TAD Location (Hotel) or Activity, City, State; City, Zip Code, and Country, etc.)
15. c. Continued ITEM 15 - ITINERARY - SYMBOLS15c. MEANS/MODE OF TRAVEL (Use two letters) GTR/TKT or CBA (See Note) – TAutomobile – A Government Transportation – GMotorcycle – M Commercial Transportation Bus– B (Own expense) – CPlane – P Privately Owned Rail – R Conveyance (POC) – PVessel– V Note: Transportation tickets purchased with a CBA must not be claimed in Item 18 as a reimbursable expense.
15. d. Continued 15d. REASON FOR STOP Authorized Delay – AD Leave En Route – LV Authorized Return – AR Mission Complete – MC Awaiting Transportation – AT Temporary Duty – TD Hospital Admittance – HA Voluntary Return – VR Hospital Discharge – HD
15. e. Continued Only list the actual total cost per night of the lodging in this block. Do not include taxes in the section.
15. f. Continued Only list total miles if you are authorized mileage which is indicated on Original Travel order (Form CG-4251, Section 12)
16. POC Travel Only choose one of the blocks
17. Duration Place a check in only one block. Note: If you will be receiving Per-Diem it will be determine on your Original orders in section 12 of your CG-4251. This will assist the FINCEN in calculating your exact Per-Diem amount.
18. Reimbursable Expenses 18a. Date only (Do Not place year in this section) 18b. Nature of Expense 18c. Write the actual cost for each item 18d. Do Not use this section
18. Reimbursable Expenses List Room and State Tax on the same line, you only need to have the total cost. Indicate each expenditure cost per line items such as for Fuel, Tolls, Parking Fees, Air Fare, and Air Fare SATO Fee.
19. Government Meals Do Not Write Any information in Block 19
20.a. You Sign Here Sign your complete name in Block 20A Signature must be in BLUE INK
20. b. Date Place current date in Block 20 b.
This part will be filled out by USCG Do Not Use this Section
Review and Mail Remember to Review Travel Voucher Attached all supporting documents in this order Hotel, Fuel, Tolls, and Parking Taxi, Air Fare, Sato Fee and Baggage Fee Original Travel Order (CG-4251) Mail to: Commander (DPA) Ninth Coast Guard District 1240 East 9 Th Street Cleveland, OH 44199-2060 Ensure you have the correct postage
Travel Voucher Status To Submit EFT or Check the status of your claim use the following link https://www.fincen.uscg.mil/tvs_aux/ Click on Coast Guard member - Then enter your: Social Security Number Last Name Check the status of your Travel Voucher approximately 4 weeks after submitting
Sit Back Your payment will arrive in approximately four to six weeks