We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byTatyana Branch
Modified over 3 years ago
1. How many people live in Spain? a) 80 million b) 46 million c) 20 million d) 10 million
2. What is the capital city of Spain? a) Barcelona b) Valencia c) Sevilla d) Madrid
3. In which city we can find Sagrada Familia? a) Barcelona b) Bilbao c) Madrid d) Valencia
4. Famous spanish architects, he planed the building Sagrada Familia?! a) Salvador Dalí b) Antoni Gaudí c) Pablo Picasso d) Fernando Alonso
5. The most famous food is... ? a) Paella b) Gazpacho c) Cocido
6. Whats Spains national sport? a) Football b) Bullfighting c) Formula -1
7. Which islands belongs to Spain? a) Canary islands b) Cyprus c) Korzica
8. Spain borders of 3 countries. Which are they? a) Portugal, Italy & France b) Portugal, Germany & France c) Portugal, Andorra & France
9. Who was Kristof Colombus? a) famous painter b) famous explorer, discovered America c) famous spanish king
Miguel de Cervantes, of Spain, wrote the novel Don Quijote. The story takes place in La Mancha, a town in Spain. The characters are Don Quijote, Sancho.
Project on European countries: by Faidonas Spain! Project on European countries: by Faidonas Spain!
SPAIN By Chris and Leo. Famous Spain Famous people Fernando Torres Pablo Picasso Spain is famous for its art, culture and architecture and its food. Spain.
SOME FAMOUS SPANISH PAINTERS. Pablo Picasso He was born in Málaga in Spain in 1881 He died in France in 1973 He was a cubist painter.
Spain is in the southwest of Europe. The neighbouring countries: It shares borders with France and the Principality of Andorra to the north, west Portugal.
sevilla April Fair April in sevilla pamplona San Fernin July Pamplona.
It’s located on the Iberian Peninsula in Southwestern Europe. It has about 46 milion residents. The capital city is Madrid, it has 3 milion residents.
Welcome to the Schools Link Spanish Quiz – with a nod to Central America!
Juan Manuel Ruiseco October 14,2009. Government Location Capital and Major Cities Climate Language and Religions Activities Interesting.
Spain is a country located in southwestern Europe.Its bordered to the south and east by the Mediterranean Sea except for a small land boundary with Gibraltar;
España. ¿Cuál es la capital de España? La capital es Madrid.
Spain OMAR MARTINEZ JESUS JAIMES. Spain Capital: Madrid Official language: Spanish Government: Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy Currency:
£100 £200 £300 £ 500 £1,000 £2,000 £4,000 £8,000 £16,000 £32,000 £64,000 £125,000 £250,000 £500,000 £1,000,000.
JEOPARDY Art, Music & Dance Food & Drink Celebrations & Holidays Famous Spaniards Spain Mix Q $300 Q $400 Q $500 Q $100 Q $200 Q $300 Q $400 Q $500 Final.
Spain. Official Name of Spain: The Kingdom of Spain.
How much do you know about Spain and the Spaniards???
SPAIN. SITUATION Spain is a member state of the European Union situated in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula. With an area of 504,030 km²,
Spain. National flag Coat of arms Basic information People - 46, 063, 000 people Area - 505, 000 km² The capital city - Madrid Language - Spanish Currency.
Spanish Quiz. Question 1. What is the capital of Spain? a. Barcelona b. Madrid c. Seville d. Valencia.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.