Presentation on theme: "Chiwabhanjang tours and travels an Eco-friendly professional agency committed to a high quality of trekking, touring services around Sikkim and its neighboring."— Presentation transcript:
Chiwabhanjang tours and travels an Eco-friendly professional agency committed to a high quality of trekking, touring services around Sikkim and its neighboring states. The agency offers great hospitality and satisfaction to ur guests. We have, for years, been providing our clients with a truly authentic and uplifting experience of the diverse cultures, religions and landscapes of the Himalayan region. About Company We specialize in trekking, cultural tours, adventure tours, botanical tours, village cultural tours, historical & heritage package tours, village Home Stay, Day Hiking, Nature Camping. A truly unique travelling experience to the Himalayas with our various popular packages of treks and tours. Our sincere efforts in this field has been recognized by the Govt. of Sikkim and Dept. of Tourism. Phone Number : +91-98005-94610
Situated in the west district of Sikkim, you can reach Uttarey from Pelling, Gezing or Dentum. On your way you will pass Singsor bridge, said to be the second highest bridge in Asia. The height of Uttarey is about 6600ft. Uttarey is famous for its tranquillity and natural beauty. The place provides beautiful view to the Himalayan mountains and is yet relatively less travelled by tourists. This allows a more serene atmosphere to be enjoyed. During winter the mountains around here are covered with snow allowing heavenly views. The Kagju Gumpha (Gumpha is the local for monastery) in Uttarey is a highly revered place of worship for the locals and a good place for sight seeing. The monastery is set amidst dense forests. The wall paintings in the monastery might be of interest to you. The Dentam peak and the river is also visible from the monastery. Other important tourist spots around Uttare include the Mainbus Waterfall and the Chewabhangjang Pass. This pass is about 10 km of Uttarey and is the gateway to Nepal. Introduction about the Uttarey Valley
1. Bagdogra Airport to Uttarey Valley, West Sikkim Greet and meet the guest and proceed towards to autonomous hilly region on North East India, via jorethang, kaluk, Rinchenpong, Detnam and check in at uttarey, which is a border village between India and Nepal.7600fts. Altitude (2-5hrs Drive) Overnight stay at Uttarey. Camping will be done on that day as well, which the tour operator will provide all the necessary items for the camp. Sikkim - Darjeeling Excursion Tour Day-1 Cultural/ folk dance and bon fire will be displayed. Next day your trekking will start at early morning.
2. Uttarey to Chewabhanjang Pass After breakfast, proceed towards the famous Chewbahnajng route trek which is a short and adventurous trek from Uttarey. The Rhododendron sanctuary is spread slightly over one hundred and five square kilometres and has rich biodiversity. The evaluation ranges from 2200 meters to 4100meters and support a wide variety of tress ranging from mixed broadleaf forest, conifer forest and alpine meadows. The primary attractions of this small sanctuary are Rhododendron bloom, the greenery and the wildlife, later at Chitrey, the trekkers can take a halt for few hours and can enjoy their piping hot lunch prepared by the cooks. Then again the groups need to proceed towards the chewbahnajng pass which is almost 2 hours walk up the hill at an elevation of 10,300ft. The one of the most important and famous pass in the Indo –Nepal border. Camping will be done at chewabhanjang. Sikkim - Darjeeling Excursion Tour Day-2
3. Chewabhanjang to Poktey Dara and Singalila Range Early morning breakfast, the guide will take all the groups to the famous hill top view point called PHOKTEY DARA, situated at 3733m, which gives the panoramic view point of Mt Everset,Mt Daulagiri, Mt.Makalu, Mt Lhotse and on the east. One can see the magnification view of Mt Kanchendzonga, Mt Pandim, Mt Sinolchu, one can also see the Ariel view of Barsey Rhododendron sanctuary, green and blossoming, a nature paradise ( phalut) for the majestic sunrise and sunset. Phokety Dara is considered as an extra ordinary view point of Sikkim and later proceed back to the base camp at chewabhanjang, enjoy your lunch and proceed back to Uttarey valley. Camping at Uttarey Sikkim - Darjeeling Excursion Tour Day-3
4. Rock Climbing at Uttarey and later proceed back to Gangtok After breakfast checkout from Uttarey and on the way you can do rock climbing with the help of the instructor with all the necessary equipments. NOTE : All the climbing gear and equipments will be provided along with the professional instructor. Sikkim - Darjeeling Excursion Tour Day-4 Rock Climbing has always been a popular adventure sports in Sikkim. Rock climbing is a physically and mentally demanding sport.Rock climbing is one of the best outdoor activities. When you are ascending you concentrate on your moves and can't think of all the everyday stuff. You are in a different "world" and it's a great feeling! Rock climbings most basic features include climbing a rock face, using only hands, feet and a safety rope.
5. Excursion to Changu Lake After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) Literally means the Source of the lake in Bhutia language. This lake remains placid during winter months. it has a variety of flowers such as rhododendrons, various species of primulas, blue & yellow poppies, Irish etc And it is also an ideal habitat of red panda and various species of birds too. Sikkim - Darjeeling Excursion Tour Day-5
5. Excursion to Baba Mandir Next stop is Baba Mandir, which is located at 13,200 ft, one way from Gangtok city. Baba Mandir lies between the Nathula and Jelep –la- pass was built in the memory of Sepoy Harbhajan Singh of 23 rd Punjab regiment. Today it is a place of pilgrimage for the service personal as well as the civilians and the tourist. Sikkim - Darjeeling Excursion Tour Day-5
5. Excursion to Nathula Pass Next stop is Nathula pass situated at an altitude of 14,450 ft at the border of India and China. It has one of the highest motor able roads and is richly covered with varieties of alpine flora and fauna. A tranquil place to visit. Opening days: Thursday. Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday. Spend the evening at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity, overnight stay at Gangtok. Distance to cover: 65 kms / 4 hrs. Sikkim - Darjeeling Excursion Tour Day-5
6. Mountain Biking at Gangtok Sikkim - Darjeeling Excursion Tour Day-6 Sikkims best adventure product is mountain biking. The rugged and dramatic terrain of Sikkim Himalayas offers sure and exciting biking trails to the adventure lovers. The beauty of the countryside, flora and fauna and lifestyle of the Sikkimise people is best experienced on a bikes seat as you meander through lush green hills and dales. This is new sport that Sikkim boasts of and many have lured by the exiting thrills of this out door fun. There is no specific season for mountain biking. Many have enjoyed riding there bikes during monsoon in slushy dirt road. In every time there is different fun and feeling. with biking gear with all the necessary equipments and guide /instructor with support vehicle in place.
Sikkim - Darjeeling Excursion Tour Day-7 The fascinating sport of Paragliding, is one of the most popular aero sports all over the world. A large number of people across the world enjoy this sport, as it is convenient and safe medium of soaring high in the air. Paragliding is the latest aero sport, whose origin goes back to1940s, but it expended rapidly after 1980s. The adventure sport is a blend of skydiving and hand gliding, but a para-glider is different from a hand-glider or a parachute. A para-glider is much lighter, easy to open and it take a short time to glide, as there is no any need to jump from a helicopter or plane. Paragliding is somewhat similar to Para Sailing, the only difference is that Para Sailing is done on the beach while the launch sides for Para Gliding are gentle hill sides. One needs some basic training and strong determination to successfully glide high in the air..cont
7. Wholeday Paragliding at Gangtok After breakfast proceed for the Paragliding at Ranka and then back to the hotel at evening. Overnight stay at same hotel. Premises fly time; 5 to 10 mins Landing point: Reshithang, khelgoan Altitude flight- 1300 ft to 1400 ft FLYING CRITERIA Weight for flying: Less than 90kgs. Gears Required: Sneakers, High ankle shoes, Trouser/Jeans. * Note: Not possible to fly with Saree, Heels or Skirts. Sikkim - Darjeeling Excursion Tour Day-7 Medium fly take off point – Ani Gompa
8. Gangtok to darjeeling drop via Kalimpong sightseeing / River Rafting on the way. Sikkim - Darjeeling Excursion Tour Day-8 Early in the morning after breakfast proceed towards Darjeeling, A popular tourist destination, located in the Mahabharata Range or Lesser Himalaya at an average elevation of 6,710 ft (2,045.2 m). It is noted for its tea industry and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, World Heritage Site. Darjeeling is the headquarters of Darjeeling district which has a partially autonomous status within the state of West Bengal. The development of the town dates back to the mid-19th century, when the colonial British administration set up a sanatorium and a military depot. Subsequently, extensive tea plantations were established in the region, and tea growers developed hybrids of black tea and created new fermentation techniques. The resultant distinctive Darjeeling tea is internationally recognized and ranks among the most popular of the black teas. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway connects the town with the plains and has one of the few steam locomotives still in service in India. On the way sightseeing of Kalimpong and river rafting at Teesta river. All the necessary equipments/ gudies will be provided by the rafting operator.
9. Darjeeling to Bagdogra via Mirik Sightseeing Sikkim - Darjeeling Excursion Tour Day-9 After breakfast transfer to Bagdogra via Mirik which takes approx 5 hrs. Tour end at this point and boarding with sweet memory of Northeast. Mirik has become a popular tourist destination for its climate, natural beauty and easy accessibility. The centre of all attraction is the Sumendu lake, surrounded by a garden on one side and pine trees on the other and linked together by an arching footbridge called Indreni Pull (Rainbow Bridge). A 3.5-km-long road encircles the lake and is used for walks with the view of Kangchenjunga on the far horizon. Boating on the quaint shikaras and pony riding are available.
The following is the menu for our Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on both the hotels. Breakfast: Cereals with hot/cold milk, Toast with butter & preserves, One North Indian / South Indian, Egg, One juice. Lunch & Dinner : 2 Salads, Soup, One Non-veg main dish, 2 veg main dish, Dal, Rice, Roti/naan, Papad, Pickle, One sweet. Please note that the menu structure will remain the same but the items will change. We will give a selection of North Indian, South Indian, and Continental options.
Inclusion on the Package 1. All the inner line permit fee is included on the package. 2. 6 vehicles will be there to pick you up from the Bagdogra airport with a luggage carrier on the top. 3. In Darjeeling and Gangtok, the hotels are on **** star category which includes all meals. 4. Nathula permit fee is included on the package. 5. Entry fee and parking fee is included on the package. 6. Professional driver with good fluent skills and good knowledge about the places will be placed on the tour. 7. Cab will be Bolero plus (ten setter) for entire tour.