Presentation on theme: "Name That Propaganda Technique. Directions: View each slide in this PowerPoint presentation. From a list provided, write the name of the propaganda technique."— Presentation transcript:
4. What propaganda technique is used? Hint: Two items in the picture.
5. What propaganda technique is used? Measles remains a deadly killer that threatens children worldwide. The Measles Initiative, which has supported the vaccination of more than 400 million children in over 50 countries, is a partnership committed to reducing measles mortality. American Red Cross – Helping all people live healthy lives.
6. What propaganda technique is used? Hint: Women would probably admire the lady in the picture. Positive feelings will hopefully transfer from this beautiful woman to the product being advertised.
7. What Propaganda technique is used? Solutions from a real expert: Meet salon colorist Marcy Cona – Clairols Creative Director of Color and Style. Marcy has owned a salon for 20 years and spent a lot of that time coloring away grays for her clients. Here she gets your gray questions covered.
8. What propaganda technique is used? Buy your next vehicle from Fantastic Ford. Why buy one of those foreign made vehicles down the road when you can buy American made right here? Hint: Is Fanastic Ford slamming someone?
All advertisements used in this PowerPoint were taken from Good Housekeeping and Time magazines.
Turn in your test materials, close PowerPoint, and log off of your computer. Get a magazine from the front of the room and search for advertisements containing the propaganda techniques that are in your notebook.