Presentation on theme: "How to make a test or quiz."— Presentation transcript:
1How to make a test or quiz. This is a powerful tool that will allow you to add audio, pictures or text to your Quizzes and tests. Simply type your questions and answers in the place of the existing ones. You can add more choices or make fewer choices. You can substitute the words with pictures or audio. How it works once you have types a question and answers click the insert tab. Select one of the answer choices click the actions button. Select Run Macro Chose if the answer is correct or wrong. Repeat this for all the choices for that question. When finished delete this slide and save as your file as a macro enabled Power point from the save as menu. Add or delete slides as needed to make your text or quiz the proper length. You can also imbed your own sound files for directions or into questions. At the end you can click to see the students final score. Students can sway this score by backing up and redoing questions. As a general rule once their name is in the computer students should not use the keyboard. This will elevate the scoring problem.Credits Simple PCSolutions video 1 & video 2 The 2nd video might help you visually see how to set this up for your own purposes.
2Comprehension Pt 1 Paul Bunyan & Our Flag Unit 4 Skills TestComprehension Pt 1 Paul Bunyan & Our FlagTo Start Test Click Here
3Click speakers to hear directions. Unit 4 Skills TestClick speakers to hear directions.Press the Space bar to continue.
41. What is the story all about? Paul Bunyan1. What is the story all about?A. Babe the Blue OxB. Kids who laughedC. Paul Bunyon and his blanket
52. What happens at the beginning of the story? Paul Bunyan2. What happens at the beginning of the story?A. Babe runs away.B. Paul gets a blanket.C. There is a lot of rain.
63. What happens at the end of the story? Paul Bunyan3. What happens at the end of the story?A. Paul cleans up the waterB. Some kids laugh at PaulC. Paul takes his blanket to school.
74. Which part of the story shows that it is make-believe? Paul Bunyan4. Which part of the story shows that it ismake-believe?A. Paul can carry his blanketB. The kids stop laughing at PaulC. A boy is as big as a tree
85. What part of the story could really happen? Paul Bunyan5. What part of the story could really happen?A. A man cuts down a tree.B. An ox is blue.C. All the water in the lake is in one blanket.
96. How was the first flag different from the flag we have today? Our Flag6. How was the first flag different from the flag we have today?A. It was red, White, and blueB. It had just 13 stars.C. It had stripes
107. How are the first flag and the flag we have alike? Our Flag7. How are the first flag and the flag we have alike?A. The two flags have just 13 stars.B. The two flags are red, white, and blue.C The two flags were made by Betsy Ross
118. What is this story all about? Our Flag8. What is this story all about?A. Our flagB. StarsC. Betsy Ross
129. In this story, the word today means the same as? Our Flag9. In this story, the word today means the same as?A. nowB. seeC. like
1310. Which word means the same as A lot ? Our Flag10. Which word means the same as A lot ?A. SoonB. ThenC. Many
14Comprehension Pt 1 10 Questions Unit 4 Skills TestComprehension Pt QuestionsClick Here to see final score.