152. To use the conical plug, first hold the disc with the hands and the stabilizer weight hanging down from the disc.
163. Force the circular sector to take the form of a cone placing the radial overlap edge of the circular sector under the hook lug until the two slots coincide, holding the cone shape in the overlap zone with one hand.
174. Insert the tenon of the trigger through the two slots.
196. Lower the PARAPLUG® into the blast hole to the specified depth.
207. Holding the PARAPLUG® by the support yarn drop the weight to release the trigger causing the base of the cone to expand striking the walls of the blast hole. The yarn should be tensioned until the stemming has been completed.
21StemmingStemming reductionParaplugAir DeckAnfo reduction20% to 40%Anfo