Presentation on theme: "1. False Bible teachers would be money hungry. They would be smooth talkers, have many followers, and slur the Christian faith (2 Peter 2:1-3) See some."— Presentation transcript:
1. False Bible teachers would be money hungry. They would be smooth talkers, have many followers, and slur the Christian faith (2 Peter 2:1-3) See some at: Fakemessiah.com 2. Homosexuality would be increasingly evident at the end of the age (2 Timothy 3:3) 3. Earthquakes would be in diverse places (Matthew 24:7) 4. Stress would be part of living (2 Timothy 3:1) 5. Many wars would erupt (Matthew 24:6) 6. People would forsake the Ten Commandments as a moral code, committing adultery, stealing, lying, and killing (Matthew 24:12)Fakemessiah.com
7. There would be a cold religious system, in denying God's power (2 Timothy 3:5) 8. Men would substitute fantasy in place of Christian truth (2 Timothy 4:4). This is so evident at Christmas when the birth of the Savior is lost behind the myth of Santa Claus. 9. Deadly diseases would be prevalent (Matthew 24:7). The worldwide increase in AIDS deaths is almost inestimable. Over 160,000 Americans die of cancer each year. 10. The fact that God once flooded the earth (the Noahic flood) would be denied (2 Peter 3:5-6). There is a mass of fossil evidence to prove this fact, yet it is flatly ignored by the scientific world because of its uncanny implication. 11. The institution of marriage would be forsaken by many (1 Timothy 4:3)
12. There would be an increase in famines (Matthew 24:7) 13. Increase in vegetarianism would increase (1 Timothy 4:3-4) 14. There would be a cry for peace (1 Thessalonians 5:3) 15. The possession of Jerusalem would be at the center of international turmoil (Zechariah 12:3) 16. Knowledge would increase (Daniel 12:4) 17. There would be hypocrites within the Church (Matthew 13:25-30) 18. There would be an increase of religious cults/false teachers (Matthew 24:11 & 24)
19. The future would seem fearful to many (Luke 21:26) 20. Humanity would become materialistic (2 Timothy 3:4) 21. There would be many involved in travel (Daniel 12:4) 22. The Christian Gospel would be preached as a warning to all nations (Matthew 24:14) 23. Jesus said Christians would be hated "for His name's sake" (Matthew 24:9)
24: And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. (Luke 21:25-26). 25: Youth would become rebellious. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy (2 Timothy 3:2) 26: Men would mock the warning signs of the end of the age saying, "for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." (2 Peter 3:4). The Bible even reveals their motivation, they love lust (verse 3). They fail to understand that a day to the Lord is as a thousand years to us. God is not subject to the time that He created. He can flick through time as we flick through the pages of a history book. The reason He seems to be silent, is because He is patiently waiting, not willing that any perish, but that all come to repentance.
3½ years Israels Apostasy Confirm peace treaty Isa 28.15; 2Th 2.3 Abomination of Desolation Mat 24.15 Heavenly signs Mat 24.29 Rev 6.12-13 Church Remnant Mat 24.30-31 Rev 7.9-17 Merely the beginning of birth pangs Mat 24.4-8 Includes persecution Mat 24.9-14 Great Tribulation Mat 24.16-28 Day of the Lord Gods Wrath Joel 2.31 Zep 1.14-2.3 Rev 6.15-17 SEAL 1234567
Defined: a catching away; 1Th 4.17 G726. har-pad-zo; to seize Not an escape hatch – requires faith! Ju 14. Every true Christian goes. 2 Tm 2.19 Not everything called Christian, is. Mt 7.21 After the Church is gloriously seen. 2 Ts 1.10 Will initiate the seasonal Day of the Lord.
RAPTURE At the rapture, believers meet the Lord in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:17).1 Thessalonians 4:17 The rapture occurs before the tribulation (1 Thessalonians 5:9; Revelation 3:10).1 Thessalonians 5:9 Revelation 3:10 2 ND COMING At the second coming, believers return with the Lord to the earth (Revelation 19:14).Revelation 19:14 The second coming occurs after the great and terrible tribulation (Revelation chapters 6–19).
RAPTURE The rapture is the removal of believers from the earth as an act of deliverance (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17, 5:9).1 Thessalonians 4:13-175:9 The rapture will be secret and instant (1 Corinthians 15:50-54).1 Corinthians 15:50-54 2 ND COMING The second coming includes the removal of unbelievers as an act of judgment (Matthew 24:40- 41).Matthew 24:40- 41 The second coming will be visible to all (Revelation 1:7; Matthew 24:29-30).Revelation 1:7Matthew 24:29-30
RAPTURE The rapture is imminent; it could take place at any moment (Titus 2:13; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Corinthians 15:50-54).Titus 2:131 Thessalonians 4:13-181 Corinthians 15:50-54 2 ND COMING The second coming of Christ will not occur until after certain other end- times events take place (2 Thessalonians 2:4; Matthew 24:15-30; Revelation chapters 6–18).2 Thessalonians 2:4 Matthew 24:15-30
northern confederacy that plans to invade ISRAEL but will be defeated. Some believe it is before the Rapture but some believe it is the middle of the 70 th week. Not the same as Gog and Magog 2
Judgment seat of Christ Romans 14:10-12 and Second Corinthians 5:10. Romans 14:10-12Second Corinthians 5:10 We will give account on our how we lived our lives but we are SAVED already. Crowns will be given for the focus is not the bad ones. 1 corinthians 3:10-13 : fire
Revelation 19:7-10 Three Phases : Bethrodal, Parade, Feast (actual wedding) Bethrodal is when we lived here Parade is the rapture Feast is the actual marriage supper of the LAMB Guest or BRIDE?
1. LIFE (Jam. 1.12) overcome temptation 2. RIGHTEOUSNESS (2 Tim. 4.8) fulfills Gods course for their life 3. GLORY (1 Pet. 5.4) fulfillment of oversight ministry task 4. MARTYRS (Rev 2.10; Heb. 11.34-35; Act. 7.55-60 only way to get this crown is to die for Him 5. SOUL-WINNERS (1 Thess. 2.19-20) I dont want to get to heaven without this one
Ultimate showdown between God and saints and Devil and his armies In Mt. Meggido (har- magedone) Rev 19:11 -16
Old earth and heavens are destroyed Wrong concept of HEAVEN Heaven is being with God eternally It will come down from heavens (REV 21:2) Its a square!!! Not round. Walls are adorned with stones….