Presentation on theme: "Presents. Chapter 1: Who is O-Tel? Chapter 2: What is VOIP? Chapter 3: How does VOIP work? Chapter 4: VOIP Options Chapter 5: Why VOIP through O-Tel Chapter."— Presentation transcript:
Chapter 1: Who is O-Tel? Chapter 2: What is VOIP? Chapter 3: How does VOIP work? Chapter 4: VOIP Options Chapter 5: Why VOIP through O-Tel Chapter 6: Call rates comparisons Chapter 7: Scenarios
Chapter 1: Who is O- Tel? Digital telecommunications provider with a national footprint Fastest growing telecommunications company in S.A. 16 years of experience in the IT field Over 10 years of testing and perfecting digital VOIP solutions A leader in the VOIP industry (from over 500 telecommunications companies in S.A.)
VOIP stands for Voice Over Internet Protocol (i.e. Making a call over the internet) Chapter 2: What is VOIP?
We will supply you with: Necessary hardware Your own unique VOIP client access account (a.k.a. Your SIP account) Installation and support Chapter 3: How does VOIP work? You will need: Access to the internet via ADSL, 3G or wireless An internet download speed of at least 384kps
1.ADSL Chapter 4: VOIP Options
2. 3G (via Vodacom, MTN or Cell C) Chapter 4: VOIP Options
3. Wireless Chapter 4: VOIP Options
Chapter 4: VOIP Options 4. 1Cloud
SAVE % PLUS ON YOUR OVERALL CALL COSTS! and Save 20 – 30% on line rentals Save up to 80% on International Calls Per second billing Keep the same number forever, no matter where you move Have the latest technology Reduce the waiting time on new and upgraded services Have WORLD WIDE access to your telecommunications service provider and have functions like Call Forward, Call Back, Call waiting, Voice call, Caller ID, Three-way calling, Hosted Digital PABX etc. Limited risks No contracts or bad debts WITHOUT Major Infrastructure Changes, Financial outlays, Business Disruptions and Equipment Changes next Chapter 5: Why VOIP through O-Tel?
Call rates per minute Telkom Neotel O-Tel Local On-netR 0.57R 0.17 Free minutes & 10c thereafter National On-netR 0.57R 0.43 Free minutes & 10c thereafter Local Off-NetR1.89R 0.34R 0.49 National Off-NetR 1.89R 0.57R 0.49 MobileR 1.23R 1.37R 1.21 International (USA)R 2.19R 0.69R 0.10 Chapter 6: Call rates comparison
Chapter 6: 1. On-net call costs comparison
Chapter 6: 2. Local call costs comparison
Chapter 6: 3. National call costs comparison
Chapter 6: 4. Mobile call costs comparison
Chapter 6: 5. International call costs
Remember how our forefathers used to say: Theres more… Talk is cheap.
Every O-Tel package is allocated... FREE on-net minutes!!! So…
What does this mean to you?
1.An SME with a telephone account costing from R30,000 to R40,000 per month e.g. An auto dealership or property franchise Cut your PBX rental fees from between R10,000 – R15,000 to R3,000 – R4,000! Cut your call costs from R12,000 – R17,000 to R8,000 – R12,000! An average total saving of 50% on all costs! Thats up to R180,000 per year! *Based on a real-life situation! Chapter 7: Scenarios
2.A small business with 3 lines and an average monthly phone bill of R3,000 e.g. A Small Office/Home Office providing specialist services Option A: Switch to our Hosted PBX system from R300 per month plus airtime Option B: Ordinary VOIP R2,400 per month, inclusive of airtime Save 20 – 30% on your monthly telephone bill! Thats R300 per month & R7,200 per year! *Based on a real-life situation! Chapter 7: Scenarios
3. Any multi-branch company with a high volume of inter-branch internal calls eg. Franchises, dealerships, corporates How about free minutes for internal calls & only 10c per min thereafter??? 4. Multi-national corporations How about taking advantage of those free minutes when calling your offices in the USA, UK, etc.? How about having clients dial a local local rates to call your offices abroad? Chapter 7: Scenarios
5. The frequent traveller How about saying goodbye to the high cost of mobile international roaming... & having access to your VOIP landline account wherever you have access to WiFi, ADSL or 3G on your laptop or cellphone... & paying local rates to call home & having people call you on the same number no matter where in the world you are??? Chapter 7: Scenarios
6. The start-up business with limited funds How about a PBX system for R300 per month...? & easily upgradable & cost effective features? 7. The system will work for any NETWORK! Family and friends Clubs & social groups Organisations Business chambers Housing developments Municipalities Chapter 7: Scenarios
In the words of Obama... YES YOU CAN! And, can you really afford to be throwing so much money out the window?! So, how about it?
START SAVING NOW! Call the rep that introduced you Or visit: What are you waiting for?!