2What is a Sonozaire Odor Neutralizer? Sonozaire Odor Neutralizers are ozone generators that use oxygen from the air to produce ozone.Ozone is a form of oxygen that oxidizes and destroys odor molecules on a molecular level.When ozone reacts with odors it naturally breaks down to harmless moisture and carbon dioxide.
4Why Use Sonozaire? In the Ozone business since 1979 Industrial built machines with over a 15-year life spanNo chemicals to buyQuality products and friendly serviceOne year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee on all models
111. Install Flanges Roll-Off Container Install 2” Aluminum Flanges for Hose Connection with self tapping screws:One on compactorOne on container (optional)Drill a 2.5” hole in the container and chute (optional)Loading ChuteRoll-Off Container
122. Install Sonozaire Unit Mount the Sonozaire Unit on the wall at a point where the top of the unit is higher than the Flanges.SonozaireRoll-Off Container
133. Install Elbow and Short Hose 2” 90 Degree Elbow3. Install Elbow and Short HoseHose ClampInstall a 2” 90 deg Elbow with a short piece of hose and a hose clamp2 ½” PVC Flexible HoseSonozaireRoll-Off Container
143. Install Y-Fitting and Hose 2” Y Fitting w/ hose ClampsInstall a 2” Y-Fitting with 2 pieces of Flexible Hose and Hose Clamps2 ½” PVC Flexible HoseSonozaireRoll-Off Container
153. Open the Fire Vent Roll-Off Container Open the Fire Vent to prevent positive pressure inside the container.Open Fire VentSonozaireRoll-Off Container
18Process of Ozone Generation 33333. Ozone is forced out of the nozzle of the ozone generator and into the garbage container or garbage treatment area.2. 0xygen (02) converts to Ozone (03) inside glass cylinders by passing through a high voltage electrical field.2323232222221. Outside Air (02) enters into the ozone machine through the air filter.