Presentation on theme: "SUPPLY CHAIN INTEGRATION WITH SUPPLIERS. INCAP SYSTEM We introduce the new INCAP SYSTEM, developed by AMBIENTUM and ROS ROCA, wich is the way used for."— Presentation transcript:
INCAP SYSTEM We introduce the new INCAP SYSTEM, developed by AMBIENTUM and ROS ROCA, wich is the way used for the industrial companies of ROS ROCA GROUP to send purchase order to the Suppliers. This system will smooth the issuing of purchase orders, as well as the communications from the Supplier, for evenctual modifications on the purchaser order (quantities, prices, delivery dates). INCAP SYSTEM is based on 4 steps 1.Purchase order reception 2.Purchase order details check 3.Purchase order acceptation or rejection 4.Delivery note issuing
1. PURCHASE ORDERS RECEPTION The supplier will receive an email, advertising of the reception of a new Purchase Order. This email will include a link to Home page. In this Home page (image 1.1), the supplier must input its Login and its Password, previously acknowledge by Purchasing Department.
Once input its Login and its Password, the supplier will acces automatically to Purchase Orders Page (image 1.2). This is the main page and, consequently, the base of the working operation of INCAP SYSTEM. The supplier will be able to see the Purchase Orders list, with the PO number, procurer name, amount, PO date and delivery date. The new orders in this screen will be remarked with a blue row, that means New Purchase Order. This blue row is a one of the colors in a color range to indicate the several status of the Purchase Order. This color range will be explained along this guide.
2. PURCHASE ORDER DETAILS CHECK By clicking on any Purchase Order on the list, the Purchase Order Detail Screen (image 2.1), will be opened and the supplier will be able to check all the PO details, as well as printing out the Purchase Order. On the top of the Purchase Order Detail Screen there are two buttons: ACCEPT and REJECT.
3. PURCHASE ORDERS ACCEPTATION OR REJECTION By clicking on the corresponding buttons, the Supplier will accept or will reject the Purchase Order, respectively. If the Supplier ACCEPT the Purchase Order, the main page ( Purchase Orders Page ) will be opened again, and the supplier will be able to see the ACCEPTED Purchase Order, remarked with a yellow row (image 3.1), that means Accepted Purchase Order ", (it is to say, in course to be delivered), as shown on the next screen.
3. PURCHASE ORDERS ACCEPTATION OR REJECTION Image 3.1
Otherwise, if Supplier does not agree the quantity, the price or the delivery date, it can REJECT the Purchase Order by clicking on the corresponding button. When clicked, the Supplier will be able to change, on the Purchase Order, the paramethers that cause this rejection (Quantity, Price, Delivery time) – image 3.2 -
Moreover, when rejecting the Purchase Order, the supplier will be able to write a small text on a remarks zone on the top of the Purchase Order (image 3.3) Image 3.3
A Purchase Order rejection will cause a contact from ROS ROCA, in order to establish the new paramethers and issuing a new Purchase Order, or to cancel the Purchase Order definitively. Once the REJECTION is confirmed, the main page ( Purchase Orders Page ) will be opened again, and the supplier will be able to see the ACCEPTED Purchase Order, remarked with a red row (image 3.4), that means Rejected Purchase Order ", as shown on the next screen.
4. DELIVERY NOTE ISSUING Before delivering the goods or services, it will be the time to issue the delivery note. INCAP SYSTEM will create a delivery note with bar codes, adapted to ROS ROCA new internal procedure concerning goods or services incoming receptions. This delivery note must be obligatorily included with the parcels. Apart of this delivery note, the Supplier can enclose its one. To issue this delivery note, the Supplier has to start from the main page, Purchase Order Page, and will click on the Purchase Order that will be delivered, opening the Purchase Order Details Page (image 4.1), as explained previously. On the top right part of this screen, there is the button ISSUE INCAP DELIVERY NOTE". By clicking on it, a small screen will be opened (image 4.2), where the Supplier has to input its Delivery Note Number (according its numeration).
Image 4.3 Once input the number, Supplier can print out this DELIVERY NOTE, by clicking the button PRINT as shown on the next screen (image 4.3) :
When a Supplier issue a Delivery Note, it must delivery the full Purchase Order. No partials are permitted. Full delivery It is indispensable to respect the quantities indicated by ROS ROCA. Once printed the Delivery Note, the Purchase Order will appear on the screen remarked with a green row (image 4.4). This indicate to ROS ROCA that the goods are in transit to be totally received on the forecast date.