Presentation on theme: "Starting TUKO, we performed opinion survey to find out the most appropriate brand that personalises our values – sincerity through friendly customer service."— Presentation transcript:
Starting TUKO, we performed opinion survey to find out the most appropriate brand that personalises our values – sincerity through friendly customer service and family togetherness, vitality through active and healthy lifestyle and variety through wide and attractive services both in winter and summer
TUKO vision To be favourite ice and recreational centre visited by inhabitants and business persons of neighbouring cities in order to experience various relaxation and team building possibilities as well as to bear profit for its owners.
TUKO mission To inspire its quests for successful weekday!
Values of TUKO sincerity – each quest is very welcome again and again variety – the essence of our services is to renew capacity of life vitality – each quest here finds the right thing to light joviality
TUKO success is successful brand! TUKO brand awareness is achieved by: Graphical symbol – penguin; opinion survey found it as the most appropriate symbol for TUKO brand; TUKO is the only ice centre in Latvia, whose brand's graphical symbol is living being Slogan – Together with TUKO! (There is also hymn of TUKO) Sponsorship: TUKO supports public events by offers of premises Together with TUKO!
TUKO success is successful brand! TUKO brand loyalty is achieved by: Increase of visitation – comparing Q1, Q2 and Q3 data between year 2006 and year 2007, number of visitors has increased for 17% High customer satisfaction – first measure of customer satisfaction was performed during February, 2007 (average result was 8,3 points of 10 points totally available) Satisfying customer needs – we offer several additional services – starting from spring, 2007, there is also shop of sports commodities. As additional services to ice rink, hotel and restaurant, we offer also skate sharpening, beauty services and sauna. Providing extras – we offer customised solutions – breakfast in room, individual sauna and massage for two. If several services are booked, then favourable prices are offered.
TUKO success is successful brand! Quality of TUKO brand is achieved by: Premises – functional, comfortable and modern Equipment – handy and energy effective Personnel – kind and responsive; trained in customer relationship management
TUKO success is successful brand! Benefits offered for customers – positive emotions Nature of brand's symbol – penguin by nature is associated with relaxation on ice and with joy of living; we provide several souvenirs in connection with relaxation, e.g. TUKO hockey pucks, TUKO awards – penguin made of glass, TUKO wimpels, TUKO champagne etc) Price – adequate to quality of services and purchasing power of people Asociations of TUKO brand are achieved by:
Quests of TUKO are welcome to experience fitness and body-builder equipment beauty saloon (hairdressing and styling, manicure, solarium, massage) billiards
Quests of TUKO are welcome to experience hotel conference halls restaurang and bistro banquets sauna and pool ice ground (rent of skates, sharpening services) ice maintenance equipment (small size equipment constructed by STATS group – safe, economic and modern ice maintenance solution)
TUKO ground floor
TUKO first floor
Energo effectiveness To maintain ice for hockey hall, there is need for certain amount of power that is provided by freezing equipment. In order to save energy resources we repeatedly utilise generated heat (sub product of cold production process in freezing equipment). The utilisation of sub product (heat) is needed to keep appropriate climate in ice rink, built-in air dryer that provides the necessary level of humidity (40-50%) as well as for air-condition in whole building. For this purpose cold is taken from reverse motion of flow's carrier of cold. There is installed simple heat recovery system in TUKO. As a result heat from ice maintenance equipment is utilised. Approximately only 10% of heat is necessary for warming ground of ice rink. It is important process to prevent spoilage of cold isolation. The rest (90%) of heat is not utilised. We propose a solution how to utilise the rest of heat. To our mind, the most appropriate solution is to utilise heat for warming water in swimming pool. It is not enough with the amount of recovered heat to maintain the necessary temperature of swimming pool's water. In case pool's area is more than 400 m3 (4 paths by 25 m length), we can do without condenser and to chill ice maintenance equipment by pool's water. Please see chart in next slide
Proposed energo effectiveness solution
Thank You for attention! STATS Group, Holding company Stats Invest Ltd Bērzaunes Street 11a, Riga, LV-1039, LATVIA Phone: , Fax: Contacts