This church was built in the early 14 th century, during the Byzantine era. Initially, it was a family church. It is very small; it has only one room with three doors and a tiled roof. It had a closed forecourt which has been replaced by an open one after its erection in 1950. There are many frescos inside and outside the church dated from 1314 to 1727. It is a Verias heritage monument that everyone can visit.
The church inside is pictured in three zones: A. The lower zone has two scenes from Jesus Christs life and some saints hagiographies (religious paintings). B. The middle zone has the four Evangelists, angels, saints and byzantine emperors. C. The upper zone, the most interesting, has scenes from the Jesus Christs life.