Presentation on theme: "Powerlink Frequently FAQ If you still experience issues with Powerlink please feel free to reach out to PSC- or for assistance.PSC-"— Presentation transcript:
Powerlink Frequently FAQ If you still experience issues with Powerlink please feel free to reach out to PSC- NA@emc.com or Powerlink@emc.com for assistance.PSC- NA@emc.comPowerlink@emc.com
1. I am getting an RSA error when I try to access my Powerlink account or my trainings Solution: As a result of implementing a new registration/authentication process, we have discovered an issue related to bookmarked/favorite links. To resolve, please take the following steps: 1. Type http://powerlink.emc.com into your browser.http://powerlink.emc.com 2. Do not bookmark that page or add it to your favorites. 3. Login 4. Bookmark the Powerlink home page or save it as a favorite and use that to log in going forward 5. Alternately, if you log in and land on a page referencing RSA AccessManager, type Powerlink.emc.com into the address field of the web browser – this will take you to the Powerlink home page and you can set that as a favorite/bookmark if you dont wish to encounter that screen
2. I am not tied to my Company in Powerlink and I am showing as a lite user or a customer in the top right corner of Powerlink. How can I fix this? Solution: Please reach out to PSC-NA@emc.com and ask them to update you to a full user. This process usually updates systematically within a half hour.PSC-NA@emc.com
3. I am getting an error and I cant access the training. Solution: Check to see you are using a supported browser Powerlink Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer 6 Internet Explorer 8 Mozilla Firefox 3.6 Chrome 4. I also am told that Safari and Chrome are not supported browsers. Specific to IE9, we are aware of an issue in which the user cannot view/select challenge questions. If you would like to continue with IE9, you can put it in compatibility mode to complete your registration. Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer. Click the Compatibility View button on the Address bar. For more information about Compatibility View, see How to use Compatibility View in Internet Explorer 9.How to use Compatibility View in Internet Explorer 9 Please continue with one of the browsers listed above. If you are encountering issues with any of the listed browsers, please respond with specifics including screenshots displaying the issue and send these requests to Powerlink@emc.com or Edservices@emc.comPowerlink@emc.comEdservices@emc.com
4. I am seeing this error when I try to tie myself to my company in Powerlink what should I do? Solution: Please reach out to EdServices@emc.com for assistance.EdServices@emc.com
5. I am seeing this error in Powerlink what should I do? Solution: If you are seeing this error below please reach out to Edservices@emc.comEdservices@emc.com
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.