Presentation on theme: "Be Patient The slide presentation is automatic and will begin shortly."— Presentation transcript:
Be Patient The slide presentation is automatic and will begin shortly
705B SE Melody Lane, Suite 124 Lees Summit, Missouri 64063 (816) 554-1110 http://www.starhomeinspection.biz
Exciting New Program Designed Specifically for Sellers
Pre-Listing or Seller Inspection The process is the same as the buyers inspection From a recent survey we found that the average cost to the seller resulting from a buyers inspection is $978 We have performed close to 200 pre-listing inspections to date Our goal of course, is to eliminate the inspection by the buyer which will save the seller valuable time and possibly considerable expense Of the pre-listing inspections we have done on homes that have sold, 80% of the buyers have elected not to do an inspection Of the 20% that did do inspections, nothing new was found
How to use the pre-listing inspection Make notes on the report showing your comments on the findings –Repaired –Will repair before closing –As is (excluded) –Negotiable Make the report available to prospective buyers so they can review the findings
How to use the pre-listing inspection(cont) If an offer is made subject to a buyers inspection, accept the offer but exclude everything that was on the Star Home Inspection report Since they knew what you are willing to do or not do because they saw the report up front, they should have made their offer accordingly. With this process, 80% of the buyers have elected to forego an inspection of their own The other 20% have not found anything new
Pre-listing Inspection Unique Guarantee If you follow our guidelines and requirements we guarantee the buyers inspector will not find anything new that the you will be required to repair. If that happens Star Home Inspections will pay 50% of the your cost of repairs up to $1000. Both you and Star Home Inspection Services will have a cost of $500 each.
Other Benefits on Pre-Listing Inspections 1 hard copy of the complete report and 10 hard copies of the Report Cover Page and Report Summary
Other Benefits on Pre-Listing Inspections 1 hard copy of the complete report and 10 hard copies of the Report Cover Page and Report Summary Yard Sign – This Home Inspected by Star Home Inspection Services
Other Benefits on Pre-Listing Inspections 1 hard copy of the complete report and 10 hard copies of the Report Cover Page and Report Summary Yard Sign – This Home Inspected by Star Home Inspection Services Sign Rider – 800 number and ID with a recorded message on the house. This message captures the callers name and phone number and it is immediately and automatically emailed to the agent for follow up.
Other Benefits on Pre-Listing Inspections 10 days free advertising in the Kansas City Star using the same 800 number but a different ID. These names and phone numbers are also emailed to the agent for follow-up and the ID determines the source. Was it generated by the yard sign or advertisement? A link to the report on the agents MLS web site so other agents can view the report.
The Inspection Process Seller or agent orders the inspection –By calling our office (we answer our phones) –By going online to our website Debi enters the order in our system Debi emails you a confirmation –Includes the inspection agreement, invoice and link to our website for ASHI standards Debi also emails your agent
The Inspection Process(cont) We do the inspection – An average size house it takes about 2 ½ hours –We walk all roofs
The Inspection Process(cont) We do the inspection – An average size house it takes about 2 ½ hours –We walk all roofs –We go into all attics –We go into all crawl spaces We go through a checklist on our Treo phones and generate the report We then sync to our laptops in our trucks
The Inspection Process(cont) We do some editing to fine tune the report We print the reports (1 copy of the complete report and 10 copies of the report cover page and overview or summary) While the report is printing we do a thorough walk through with you discussing our findings. By the time we are finished with the walkthrough the reports are printed and we give them to you.
The Inspection Process(cont) We then post the report online and email you the link to the report. The listing agent is copied on this email if the you want them to have a copy of the report.