Presentation on theme: "Are they REAL or FAKE?? You decide. * Determine if the law presented is REAL or FAKE. * If you think it is REAL, text the proper code in the message box."— Presentation transcript:
* Determine if the law presented is REAL or FAKE. * If you think it is REAL, text the proper code in the message box and send it to the number indicated. * If you think it is FAKE, text the proper code in the message box and send it to the number indicated. * If you are voting online, submit the proper code number in the space provided on the website
* 97.18(5) * (5) The serving of oleomargarine or margarine to students, patients or inmates of any state institutions as a substitute for table butter is prohibited, except that such substitution may be ordered by the institution superintendent when necessary for the health of a specific patient or inmate, if directed by the physician in charge of the patient or inmate. * 97.18(6) * (6) Any person who violates any provision of this section may be fined not less than $100 nor more than $500 or imprisoned not more than 3 months or both; and for each subsequent offense may be fined not less than $500 nor more than $1,000 or imprisoned in the county jail not less than 6 months nor more than one year.
* RS 14:68.6 * 68.6. Unauthorized ordering of goods or services $500 fine * A. It is unlawful for any person to intentionally place an order for any goods or services to be supplied or delivered to another person when all of the following circumstances apply: * (1) The person receiving the goods or services has not previously authorized such an order, does not reside with the person who placed the order, and the goods or services are not being given as a gift to that person. * (2) The person receiving the goods or services is required to pay for such goods or services, either in advance or upon delivery and has not previously agreed to do so, or is required to return the items to the sender at his expense. * (3) The person placing the order for goods or services intends to harass or annoy the person receiving such goods or services.
* 435.251 Motor vehicles; sale on Sunday unlawful, exception. Sec. 1. * It shall be unlawful for any person, firm or corporation to engage in the business of buying, selling, trading or exchanging new, used or second-hand motor vehicles or offering to buy, sell, trade or exchange, or participate in the negotiation thereof, or attempt to buy, sell, trade or exchange any motor vehicle or interest therein, or of any written instrument pertaining thereto, on the first day of the week, commonly called Sunday. * History: 1953, Act 66, Imd. Eff. May 12, 1953
* In the mid 1990s, a group of children ran up to a police officer and sprayed him with silly string during the Apple Harvest Festival. To prevent such acts from happening again, the ban was passed on the sale of the product.
* IC 14-22-9-1 Unlawful means of taking fish * Sec. 1. (a) Except as allowed by section 3 of this chapter, a person may not take fish from waters containing state owned fish, waters of the state, or boundary waters of the state by the following: * (1) Means of: (A) a weir; (B) an electric current; (C) dynamite or other explosive; (D) a net; (E) a seine; (F) a trap; or (G) any other substance that has a tendency to stupefy or poison fish. * (2) Means of the following: (A) A firearm. (B) A crossbow. (C) The hands alone. * (b) The methods or devices in this section may be possessed and used: * (1) under special permit issued by the director under rules that the director provides; or * (2) as otherwise provided by law. * As added by P.L.1-1995, SEC.15.
* 1366. * Outdoor motion picture theatres. * (a) Whoever being the owner or operator of an outdoor motion picture theatre exhibits or permits to be exhibited any film not suitable for minors or harmful to minors and which film can be viewed by such minors not in attendance at the said outdoor motion picture theatre shall be guilty of a class A misdemeanor.
* Section 92.06 COLORING RABBITS AND BABY POULTRY; SALE OR DISPLAY. * No person shall dye or otherwise color any rabbit or baby poultry, including, but not limited to, chicks and ducklings. No person shall sell, offer for sale, expose for sale, raffle, or give away any rabbit or baby poultry which has been dyed or otherwise colored. No poultry younger than four weeks of age may be sold, given away, or otherwise distributed to any person in lots of less than six. Stores, shops, vendors, and others offering young poultry for sale or other distribution shall provide and operate brooders or other heating devices that may be necessary to maintain poultry in good health, and shall keep adequate food and water available to the poultry at all times.
* Section 13A-12-5 Unlawful bear exploitation; penalties. * (a) A person commits the offense of unlawful bear exploitation if he or she knowingly does any one of the following: (1) Promotes, engages in, or is employed at a bear wrestling match. (2) Receives money for the admission of another person to a place kept for bear wrestling. (3) Sells, purchases, possesses, or trains a bear for bear wrestling.