Presentation on theme: "Student Planner How-to. 1. Go to and enter in your student NID, UCF card ISO, and your Knights address.http://www.bus.ucf.edu/cobapass/"— Presentation transcript:
Student Planner How-to
1. Go to and enter in your student NID, UCF card ISO, and your Knights address.http://www.bus.ucf.edu/cobapass/
2. Click Student Planner.
3. Select your major.
4. Click Modify Course History.
5. Read the instructions to review your course history and then click Submit Student History. You may need to modify/add courses to your history, which will be shown in the next step.
6. Begin selecting courses you have already taken.
7. Simply move courses you have already taken by clicking Move to Course History. Keep repeating this step until all of your available courses are ones you have not taken before.
8. Click Modify Course History again.
9. Review your course history and then click Submit Student History.
10. Now begin picking courses you wish to take.
11. Watch out for credit hour limits! If you wish to move a course back into your available list, simply click Return to Available.
12. Now click the toggle for the next semester.
13. Select courses you wish to take while being mindful of the credit hour limit.
14. Once you are done selecting courses, click either Finish to send yourself an electronic copy or click Finish & Mark for Peer Review in order to have your proposed plan peer reviewed and then sent back to you.
Congratulations! You have now completed your student plan. All student plans are unofficial worksheets. Please see an advisor for verification. If you have any questions, please contact us at (407)