Your German exams are on Weds 22 nd May This is 6 weeks away Controlled Assessments are almost over, accounting for 60% of your final grade. What about the remaining 40%???
Speaking and Writing account for 60% of the final grade Listening and Reading account for 40% of the final grade. Why? Because they are seen as easier skills. Note: Easier, NOT Easy
… should be to revise some French words EVERY DAY from now until the exams Not EVERY WORD (the elephant) BUT a dozen or so (a spoonful?) There is no short cut to learning languages. You need to upload the vocabulary into your BRAINS and this CANNOT be done the night before your exams…
Build some vocabulary work into your daily routine… It neednt be onerous (a burden), 10-15 minutes per day is better than 3 hours the night before Make use of online resources Remember Linguascope, in particular the Intermediate section. There are downloadable pdf files with useful vocab ACTIVE TEACH – on the VLE
http://www.cramit.co.uk/ app available for iPhone and android phones (£1.49) Just £1.49