We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAlexandra McClure
Modified over 2 years ago
After sitzen and nachdenken and nachdenken, ein bisschen alcohol trinken, und some mehrnachdenken, haben wir mit this gecommupen
How to break the coconut?!
1. Separate your trash into more than five different bins!
2. Eat a cold Schnitte at 6 pm! (don´t say Schnitte to a girl)
3. Call your cell phone Handy and a projector Beamer!
4. Don´t have problems wit nude beaches and saunas!
5. 5. Pretend your college diet consisted of Pasta and Döner!
6. Pretend you love watching Löwenzahn an Die Sendung mit der Maus and Baywatch- I´ve be looking for freedom in your childhood!
7. Say you were educated about Sex by Dr. Sommer (BRAVO- Zeitung)!
8. Yell at people for jaywalking Ey, da ist eine Ampel!
9. 9. Expect chocolate in your shoes on December 6th. Nikolaus
10. Don´t get enough Nutella sandwiches.
11. Watch Dinner for One on New Years Eve!
12. There is no such thing like BBQ- only Grillen!
13. Inform yourself about Der Sandmann !
14. Add sparkling water to every other drink and call it Schorle!
15. Say Hier sieht es aus wie bei Hempels unterm Sofa!!
16. Nuts and raisins are something that only students are meant to eat.
17. Switch the light off if you leave the room!
18. Don´t cross your fingers but Press your thumbs!
19. The sentence You can say you to me makes perfect sense!
20. You instictively associate the expression Wahnsinn with a song by Wolfgang Petry…and respond with Hölle, Hölle, Hölle
Das ist erlich the end, eh?
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
1 Tandi Clausen-May Teaching Maths to Pupils with Different Learning Styles London: Paul Chapman, 2005 Click the mouse. Click the mouse only when you seeClick.
Student Name Book about me.. Hi, My name is Max. Insert photo.
When Im at work: Solving problems. Have you had a problem at work? Do you wish you had handled it better? 2.
You are the salt of the earth …. You are the light of the world. … Mat 5:13, 14.
1. spend / (in) V-ing on + N Ex. I spent 300 dollars buying that present. 2. It takes + +to + V It costs + +to + V Ex. It takes me 30 minutes to get to.
1 Section 2.2 introduction an exploration into: Equations with Algebra Tiles Section 2.2 introduction an exploration into: Equations with Algebra Tiles.
With no apologies at all to: A SMALL TRUTH TO MAKE LIFE 100% (Tempered by the realities of life)
Anne-Todd Staples INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS JULY 4TH TRADITIONS.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
ADDING FRACTIONS You will need some paper! Fractions The top number is the numerator The bottom number is the denominator Example:2 numerator 5 denominator.
Introducing: common denominator least common denominator like fractions unlike fractions. HOW TO COMPARE FRACTIONS.
It Is NO Accident! Mark 16: Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn.
CHILDREN’S UNDERSTANDINGS OF THEIR RIGHTS IN DECISIONS ABOUT THEM DR ALAN CAMPBELL, UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA “Cos if a child was fairly strong on.
2nd Grade - Unit 1 - Readers Build Good Habits1 2 nd Grade Reading Units of Study Unit 1 Readers Build Good Habits.
Love One Another August 7. Think About It … What is the most important quality you look for in a restaurant? What about the most important quality you.
Der Glückskeks. Kapitel 1, Seite 27 What tense is this written in? How do you know? What was Günter doing? What was Hilde doing? What interrupted them?
Right vs. Left Brain. This theory of the structure and functions of the mind suggests that the two different sides of the brain control two different.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
Improvers Week 13 Review Suit Bidding (Part 4). Review Suit Bidding (Part 4) More about opener’s re-bids More about opener’s re-bids When we open 1 of.
Solving Equations with Variables on Both Sides 7-3 Learn to solve equations with variables on both sides of the equal sign.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.