We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAlexandra McClure
Modified over 2 years ago
After sitzen and nachdenken and nachdenken, ein bisschen alcohol trinken, und some mehrnachdenken, haben wir mit this gecommupen
How to break the coconut?!
1. Separate your trash into more than five different bins!
2. Eat a cold Schnitte at 6 pm! (don´t say Schnitte to a girl)
3. Call your cell phone Handy and a projector Beamer!
4. Don´t have problems wit nude beaches and saunas!
5. 5. Pretend your college diet consisted of Pasta and Döner!
6. Pretend you love watching Löwenzahn an Die Sendung mit der Maus and Baywatch- I´ve be looking for freedom in your childhood!
7. Say you were educated about Sex by Dr. Sommer (BRAVO- Zeitung)!
8. Yell at people for jaywalking Ey, da ist eine Ampel!
9. 9. Expect chocolate in your shoes on December 6th. Nikolaus
10. Don´t get enough Nutella sandwiches.
11. Watch Dinner for One on New Years Eve!
12. There is no such thing like BBQ- only Grillen!
13. Inform yourself about Der Sandmann !
14. Add sparkling water to every other drink and call it Schorle!
15. Say Hier sieht es aus wie bei Hempels unterm Sofa!!
16. Nuts and raisins are something that only students are meant to eat.
17. Switch the light off if you leave the room!
18. Don´t cross your fingers but Press your thumbs!
19. The sentence You can say you to me makes perfect sense!
20. You instictively associate the expression Wahnsinn with a song by Wolfgang Petry…and respond with Hölle, Hölle, Hölle
Das ist erlich the end, eh?
Addition 1’s to
Addition Facts = = =
WEEK 1 You have 10 seconds to name…
SUBTRACTING INTEGERS 1. CHANGE THE SUBTRACTION SIGN TO ADDITION 2. TAKE THE INVERSE OF THE SECOND NUMBER 3. FOLLOW THE RULES FOR ADDITION 4. ADD THE OPPOSITE.
MULT. INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
25 seconds left….. 24 seconds left….. 23 seconds left…..
DIVIDING INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
By D. Fisher Geometric Transformations. Reflection, Rotation, or Translation 1.
Test B, 100 Subtraction Facts
ALGEBRAIC EXPRESSIONS Step 1 Write down the question Step 2 Plug in the numbers Step 3 Use PEMDAS Work down, Show all steps.
© S Haughton more than 3?
= This is the fact family. You say: 8+3=11 and 3+8= =8 and 11-8=3.
ADDING INTEGERS 1. POS. + POS. = POS. 2. NEG. + NEG. = NEG. 3. POS. + NEG. OR NEG. + POS. SUBTRACT TAKE SIGN OF BIGGER ABSOLUTE VALUE.
Jeopardy Topic 1Topic Q 1Q 6Q 11Q 16Q 21 Q 2Q 7Q 12Q 17Q 22 Q 3Q 8Q 13Q 18Q 23 Q 4Q 9Q 14Q 19Q 24 Q 5Q 10Q 15Q 20Q 25 Final Jeopardy.
MULTIPLYING MONOMIALS TIMES POLYNOMIALS (DISTRIBUTIVE PROPERTY)
Video Audio Shot 1 Shot: Long Shot Girl starts floating in the air as she is yelling at her teacher. The teacher is heard whimpering at the sight and sound.
TWO STEP EQUATIONS 1. SOLVE FOR X 3. DIVIDE BY THE NUMBER IN FRONT OF THE VARIABLE 2. DO THE ADDITION STEP FIRST.
We will resume in: 25 Minutes We will resume in: 24 Minutes.
Past Tense Probe Past Tense Probe – Practice 1 Past Tense Probe – Practice 2.
Suggestion Key Expression Shall we + Verb~? ( ~ ?) Shall we dance? Example Shall we go to see a movie? Shall we play the piano? Suggest Suggest.
ABC Technology Project Mrs. Kiddle. ABCs of Technology Word 1 Word 2 Word 3 Word 4 Word 5 Word 6 Word 7 Word 8 Word 9 Word 19 Word 20 Word 21 Word 22.
Number your paper from Click on each to listen. Then write down your answer. Press enter to see the correct answers.
1 Unit 1 Kinematics Chapter 1 Day
Twenty Questions Subject: Twenty Questions
1 Copyright © 2010, Elsevier Inc. All rights Reserved Fig 2.1 Chapter 2.
Business Transaction Management Software for Application Coordination 1 Business Processes and Coordination.
Chapter 5 Test Review Sections 5-1 through 5-4. Simplify each expression. 1)2) 3)4) 5) 6)
1 Chapter 40 - Physiology and Pathophysiology of Diuretic Action Copyright © 2013 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Linking Verb? Action Verb or. Question 1 Define the term: action verb.
MULTIPLICATION EQUATIONS 1. SOLVE FOR X 3. WHAT EVER YOU DO TO ONE SIDE YOU HAVE TO DO TO THE OTHER 2. DIVIDE BY THE NUMBER IN FRONT OF THE VARIABLE.
1 First EMRAS II Technical Meeting IAEA Headquarters, Vienna, 19–23 January 2009.
Title Subtitle 1. A. B. C. C. * D. Click to try again! INCORRECT.
Energy & Green Urbanism Markku Lappalainen Aalto University.
Chapter 13 How Cells Obtain Energy from Food Essential Cell Biology Third Edition Copyright © Garland Science 2010.
Health, Nutrition & Fitness. 2 | Health, Nutrition & Fitness Health, Nutrition & Fitness Nutrition Fruit & Vegetables Bread, Rice, Potatoes, Pasta Starchy.
Squares and Square Root WALK. Solve each problem REVIEW:
1 LEUCEMIA MIELOIDE AGUDA TIPO 0. 2 LEUCEMIA MIELOIDE AGUDA TIPO 1.
Event 4: Mental Math 7th/8th grade Math Meet ‘11.
GG Consulting, LLC I-SUITE. Source: TEA SHARS Frequently asked questions 2.
O X Click on Number next to person for a question.
FACTORING Think Distributive property backwards Work down, Show all steps ax + ay = a(x + y)
Number bonds to 10, = = = = = = = = 10 Making 10, 20 and 100 Adding can be a lot easier.
BT Wholesale October Creating your own telephone network WHOLESALE CALLS LINE ASSOCIATED.
Bellwork 1. If you roll a die, what is the probability that you roll a 2 or an odd number? P(2 or odd) 2. Is this an example of mutually exclusive, overlapping,
Richmond House, Liverpool (1) 26 th January 2004.
1 Directed Depth First Search Adjacency Lists A: F G B: A H C: A D D: C F E: C D G F: E: G: : H: B: I: H: F A B C G D E H I.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.